[&Team] Sweet Love (Oneshot)🩸

Member: Maki
Requested by: Wattpad user(I can't find the username so hope he/she get this req)
TW:Yandere, poisoning, kidnapping

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

YN POV

Ahhh, it's my first year in high school! Man, I'm so nervous right now. I'm walking through the hall. There are a lot of students doing their own business until the school bell rings. I immediately panic, as I still have no clue where the heck my classroom is. This room? No, this? no. That one, maybe? Oh shoot, it's the seniors' class. I better go now before I embarrass myself here.

"Hey, wait for a second there." Someone is calling me. I slowly turn and see one of the seniors; his name is Maki, according to his name tag.

"Uh...h-hello, I'm sorry if I suddenly busted in your class, but I'm actually new here...so I kinda lost here," I explain myself to him.

"Ohhh, you must be one of the freshmen, am I right? Don't worry, girl, I will help guide you to your class; my name is Maki, by the way," Maki said with a sweet smile.

"Oh, nice to meet you, Maki. My name is YN LN, but please, just call me YN." I introduced myself.

Since that day, me and Maki have slowly become friends; apparently, he is just one year older than me, and we do have a lot in common. Well, almost all things I love, he loves too, which is kind of creepy at first, but who cares? I finally got a friend on my first day of high school.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Author POV

 FLASHBACK...

1 year ago...

"Ahhh, what a tiring day today! I should go get some ice cream or any snack, maybe as a reward," YN said as she walked through the street on her way back home. As she walked, someone was following her without her knowing it. YN kept walking and entered a convenience store to get some snacks for herself.

Started that day, the stalker kept following and stalking YN, but she was still too blind to even notice someone was stalking her with a bad intention towards her. Everything about YN, like her address, likes and dislikes, hobbies, etc., the stalker knows.

As YN was walking , she heard a whisper, "Pretty girl, one day you'll be mine and I will make sure of that". As YN turned around, she saw no one and she just decided to ignore the voice and walked back home faster.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.