[EN-] Confession Time (HYUNG LINE)⛓️

Him as Mafia

Hyung line💐

>>>Heeseung<<<

-"You can do this sir, just remember what we practiced earlier and you gonna get that girl" Heeseung's assistant encouraged him.

-Heeseung sighed. He took and let out his breath. 'I can do this...'

-Ding Dong!

-"Welcome to Florist Day... Oh hey Hee!" you greeted Heeseung.

-"Hey YN... I just wondering if you close your shop early today" Heeseung asked

-You tilted your head. "Huh? Is there anything happen?"

-"It's nothing really, but I just want to bring you to some place" Heeseung said.

-"Oh if that's the case... Sure, let me close my shop first" you said and went to close your shop

-After that, both of you entered Heeseung's car and started to go this particular place Heeseung mentioned.

-Few minutes later, you arrived at a beautiful flower fields outside your town

-"Flower fields?" you asked, curious.

-"Come on follow me" Heeseung said.

-You just followed Heeseung and surprised when Heeseung gave you a bouquet of red roses

-"I-I made this for you... Kinda took time and I actually want to say something" Heeseung said, his face started to turn red.

-Your heart beat moving faster, nervous.

-"I like you YN, will you be my girlfriend?"

>>>Jay<<<

-You as usual is doing your paper works when suddenly Jay called you.

-"Hello? Hey Jay, what's up? Anything good between your parents?" you asked him.

-"Actually not about that really" Jay replied.

-You raise your eye brow. "Huh? Then what is it?" you confused.

-"Ehem Just telling you that my father will come to your office unannounced so here I am to tell you" Jay said.

-"Ah really? Maybe he forget to tell me, thanks anyway... Oh I gotta go, got more paper works to do" with that you ended the call

-"Arghhh why it's so hard to tell her!?" Jay sighed.

-"You should try meeting here face to face, smart pants" Jay's friend, K said.

-"Like set a date?" Jay asked and K nodded his head.

-"Alright then... I will text her about it" Jay said and texted you.

-Meanwhile you already finished with your paper works, like finally.

-"Huh Jay texted? Meet me later, I will pick you up at your office, huh he want to meet later? For sure" you said and get ready for meeting with client.

-Work hours finally come to the end and now you are waiting for Jay.

-"Miss LN... I'm Mr.Park's man and he asked me to bring you to this restaurant" a tall black suit man approached you.

-You just nodded and followed him.

-When you arrived, you felt weird as you saw no other customers in the restaurant untill you saw Jay

-"Hey Jay... I don't know you have a date and why called me when you have a date?" you asked.

-"You are my date, YN."

>>>Jake<<<

-Day by day, you and Jake keep constantly chat and talk to each other (regarding Maki ofcs)

-Jake finally decided to confess his feelings to you

-"I already knew that you like Miss LN, hyung" Maki said which made Jake surprised.

-"It's obvious the way you looked at her when you come to pick me up" Maki added.

-Jake's face seriously got red when Maki said that.

-"And I think that Miss LN like you too~ Go confess now and you will regret later" Maki encouraged his brother.

-"But how? I don't know what to plan" Jake said.

-"Just go with the classic, hyung" Maki suggested.

-"Bring her to a place that will become your and her special place" Maki said.

-Jake only nodded to his little brother's idea.

-"Oh hello Jake. Do you need anything?" you went to see Jake as he requested to meet up at a cafe.

-"Actually I have something to tell you" Jake said.

-You just tilted your head.

-"Just wait for a minute" Jake said as he smiled.

-Then a waiter brought a slice of cake and two cup of coffee.

-"Oh my..." you surprised when you looked at the cake's plate with a sentence written in caramel syrup.

-"Will you be mine?"

>>>Sunghoon<<<

-After a year working under Sunghoon, you already be a super great secretary, always know what to do

-Already know what will Sunghoon ask for

-And that within year, Sunghoon developed a feeling for you

-"Just confess already Hoon... Argh but what will she think about me? I am her boss after all" Sunghoon mumbled to himself.

-"Ah you don't try, you will never no... And since I am free today... I should ask her out then" Sunghoon proudly with his idea.

-With that, he called you to his office

-KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!

-"Do you call me, Sir?" you asked as you entered.

-"Yes and from now on, you will call me Hoon" Sunghoon said which made you confused.

-"Ermm okay...?" you felt weird, you usually can guess what he will ask but today's different

-"And come on, follow me" Sunghoon said and pulled you.

-You just quiet and followed him to wherever he will bring you.

-"Ermm Han river? Do you lost something here for me to look for?" you asked as you remembered what happened last month.

-"Not that, but just want to see the sky here with you" Sunghoon said.

-You looked at Sunghoon with a confused face.

-"The sky is beautiful, isn't it?"