[EN-] Fear To Love (Oneshot)☄️

Member: Nishimura Riki
Requested by: Tumblr user🎭
TW:-

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Slytherin!"

"Hufflepuff!"

When my house was finally announced, I immediately stood up and joined the rest of the Hufflepuff students with excitement. I sat beside my big brother, Jake, with a proud smile on my face.

"See Jake? I told you that I will be hufflepuff just like you"

"Fine fine fine, you win, YN"

"I can't wait for my first class here"

"Well have fun with Prof. Snape, he is not a really friendly person"

I just nodded my head, understanding what he said. While others were busy chatting, I looked at my surroundings until something caught my attention. It's more about someone who caught my eye at the moment. It's a boy, pretty tall. Ah, I remembered him! I went to the sorting after he was done. It took a while until he realised that I was looking in his direction. I just smiled and waved at him, but he ignored me, I can even see him scoffed. Okay...what an attitude to have there?

Ni-ki's POV

"Hey Riki...what are you looking at?"

"Nothing...just a bug over there"

"Hurm? Oh that's must Jake's little sister"

"He has a sister? That's explain how friendly she is"

"Ah, just wave back to her then"

"I rather eat dirt than waving back to her"

"Hey, don't be that harsh, Riki...you might like her~"

I rolled my eyes after hearing that ridiculous statement from Jay Hyung. When I looked back at the girl, she was chatting with his brother. Good grief—or I will call her a creep—she stared at me for a long moment. She seems fragile and decent to me though. Maybe it will be fun to mess with her a little?

SKIP

YN's POV

It's finally time for my very first class at Hogwarts. It's potion class with Professor Snape. Jake said he's not very friendly with anyone, except with the Slytherins, so yeah, I hope I can survive his class. I was on my way to the class with my roommate, Eunchae, who is also a Hufflepuff like me. Both of us were busy talking until someone bumped into me.

"Hey! Watch where are you going, peasant!"

"O-oh I'm sorry and do not call me a peasant, I believed that we're in the same year mister"

"Who're you thinking you are to talk with me like that?"

"Errmm YN...just ignore him, we're gonna be late just because you are bickering with Niki"