[&Team] Quiet Love (Oneshot) 🌞

Member: Byun Eui Joo (EJ)
Requested by: sourcandy60
TW:Fluff

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Look! It's him, YN. Over there"

Yes, it's him. My one and only crush, Eui Joo, or as people around us called him Ej for short. Both of us have been friends since we were in elementary school. That's when I started to have feelings for him. The problem is that I chose to like him from afar without making a single move. People will usually take the first step to get closer to their crush, right? But here I am, standing still like a statue.

"Come on, YN-shi. Go and say hi to him before he enter the class...!"

"Errrm do I have too? I just like to look him from him tho-"

"Nuh uh, not in my watch, now off you go!"

That's my best friend, Wonyoung. She really is into helping me get closer to Ej, as she claimed that she could sense that both of us could end up becoming a cute couple. Yeah, that's what I remembered. I sighed and bravely walked towards Ej before he could make it to the class' entrance. Alright, YN, just a simple greeting; it's not that hard to say hello, right?

"H-Hi...Eunchae! Hii Eunchae!"

What am I up to? Instead of saying Ej, I said Eunchae, as I saw her behind Ej. I looked at Wonyoung, who had already opened her mouth to see what had happened. It's so close yet I still missed it—did my nervousness really affect me that much?

"Ermm good morning too, YN. You looked happy...?"

"She failed again to say hi to Ej"

"Again? YN, you really need to try again. Both me and Wonyoung don't know how to help you anymore Q-Q"

"I know, I know. It's already smooth until I did eye contact with him and poof! All my confidence left me blank"

"Eye contact aye? Ah, maybe you should avoid eye contact with him then"

"Avoid? Oh yeah, I remembered that YN before talked so smoothly with Ej last week about up coming school project and she was busying with typing on the laptop, no eye contact happen"

"Correct. That's how you can confess to him, YN!"

Confession without eye contact? How is that supposed to help me? Yeah, it did help me before, just like Eunchae and Wonyoung mentioned, but I don't think it should apply when you want to confess to someone, right? I shook my head and left those two who were planning something; I feel bad that I didn't accomplish anything with their assistance until now. That's what you get when your friend is an introvert. I was about to sit down when I noticed a mint candy and a note under my desk. For the mint candy, I don't really think much because everyday I receive it but a note? It has no name, it is anonymous. Did someone misplace it, or was it really meant for me? 

"Don't give up. Go straight up and confess? That's really a bold move"

"Hey YN, both of me and Eunchae thought that if you- hey what's that?"

"Hurm? Oh, it's just an anonymous note, nothing much-"

"Nothing much!? It could be a sign you dummy!"

"What sign?"

"It must be from Ej~ I mean, you could look at the handwriting and compare it using his practice book over there"

Handwriting? I quickly went to the teacher's desk in front and looked for EJ's practise book. Not here, nope, nah... yes, there it is. I did a comparison with both the note and the book. It matched, so that means it's really from Ej? So, why did he make it anonymous? Well, anyway, maybe I should have replied to it back then. But how? use the same method? or maybe face-to-face with him? Wait, what's up with this note? Does he already know that I like him or what? Is it too obvious? I was just lost in my thoughts until someone greeted me.