1

Under the star river splashed with ink, a luxurious banquet has just begun. The luxurious and classical record player sings the lost movement. The beautiful tone covers up the slightly abrupt call in the dark corner——

"General...General?"

As the people around him kept calling, the young man slowly opened his eyes. His eyes had an incomparably magnificent and peculiar pupil color, indifferent and hazy like fog, and the light passed through them, as if golden quicksand was flowing in them, lightly And blinked lightly, looking at everything around him, looking a little dazed.

If it wasn't for the natural paralyzed face, Gu Huan would definitely be as calm as blinking his eyes now.

After all, the last second he was still in the magical world, because his strength was no match for the magical creatures, he died tragically under the jagged teeth of the monsters, blood and gravel covered his entire eye sockets, and the next second he saw this... a magnificent banquet hall?

Looking up, various chandeliers are suspended layer by layer, and the golden streamer shuttles through them, shining brightly. Above the chandelier, there is a holographic projection of the universe, and the endless starry sky seems to be within reach.

But this is obviously not the world of Western Fantasy, nor is it the 21st century he was in before Western Fantasy... Qingjuan's eyebrows frowned involuntarily.

Did he wear it again after traveling through Western Fantasy?

Before Gu Huan could clarify the situation, the person who just woke him up asked again cautiously, this time he was already awake, and his tone was sweeter than last time.

"Admiral? I didn't bother you, did I?"

The beautiful boy in front of him, holding a glass of red wine, looked at him with deer-like pupils, eyes shining with admiration. Gu Huan's heart skipped a beat.

Lord Admiral? who?

At the moment of Gu Huan's doubts, countless broken memories rushed into his head. It took all his strength to maintain his superficial calm amidst the explosive information bombardment, and he frowned tightly. .

— he really wore it again.

The original owner of this body is the youngest legion commander in the history of the empire. He is outstandingly talented, handsome, and admired by thousands of people. He has just led the legion to conquer the interstellar pirates and was promoted from lieutenant general to general. This is an event held for him. At the celebration banquet, all the colleagues and subordinates in the army were present.

It stands to reason that from the dying state to the body of this proud son of heaven, others should wake up with laughter from their dreams, but Gu Huan himself can't laugh.

It's all because he has such a good memory after learning magic, so good that he even remembers a deadly cannon fodder villain in a novel he read in the previous life.

The entire experience of this general in the first half of his life was clearly exactly the same as that cannon fodder!

Pressing his pale, clean fingers tightly on the top of his forehead, Gu Huan carefully checked his memory to make sure that he did not remember anything wrong.

In the novel, the admiral appears to be a good friend of the prince of the empire, but in fact he has been working for the uncle who wants to overthrow the prince and usurp the throne. Like the emperor’s uncle, he regarded the prince in the story as a thorn in his side. The original owner did a lot of bad things for him, and was finally discovered by the prince and became a traitor spurned by everyone. Only then did the protagonist of the novel become a marshal after being appreciated by the prince, and finally became the emperor. s story.