71

Gu Huan turned around completely, lay on his back, grabbed the hem of his clothes, pulled the clothes off his head, and looked at the person standing in the living room with a blush on his face.

There was some annoyance between the brows.

How did he find out.

Before he could continue to think about it, the alpha who had just asked the question had already walked over a few steps.

Gu Huan's face was hot, and every breath was filled with the warm alpha pheromone smell of the other party. Fingertips plunged into the soft sofa cotton, and Gu Huan turned his neck unbearably, as if he was cornered and was about to be caught by a hunter.

"Do you want pheromones?"

Chu Xinglin supported Gu Huan's head with one hand, his muscular and firm back, and when he pushed down like this, his shoulder blades formed two humps, which tightened the tight-fitting shirt.

A trace of confusion flashed across Gu Huan's golden eyes, and he approached with a light "um".

In the next second, someone pinched his lower jaw lightly.

His lips trembled a little, a small electric current passed through the tip of his tongue, his heart beat faster, he didn't know how to place his fingers, so he had to hug the alpha who was too tall.

He could feel himself getting hotter and hotter.

Chu Xinglin didn't intend to stop either.

In the gap where the lips and tongue are finally separated. Gu Huan raised his head and exhaled, and asked in a rough voice.

"Why don't you bite me?"

"Just bite it."

That way there are more pheromones too.

"Really, is that enough?" Chu Xinglin's dark blue eyes were full of darkness.

Looking at the lips of the person below her, which had turned bright red from the deep kiss.

"Sniff the pheromones on my clothes secretly."

"It's hard not to have fantasies that might not be possible."

"For example."

"Gu Huan, do you also have feelings for me?"

Gu Huan stretched out a hand to cover his eyes, pursed his lips tightly, and did not answer.

He didn't want to admit to Chu Xinglin that he cared about him.

Because he was afraid that he would sink deeper and deeper.

Until... Chu Xinglin's pheromone is the only one.

As if to punish him, or to torture him, Chu Xinglin lowered his head and bit the skin of Gu Huan's neck lightly, grinding a little bit, but he didn't bite down.

The parts below the waist were a little limp, Gu Huan turned over without saying anything, escaped from the gap where Chu Xinglin controlled him, and tidied up his already somewhat messy hair.

"Thanks for the pheromones, I feel better."

Chu Xinglin felt as if he was used up again and threw it away.

It should be said that it was like this every time, but this time Gu Huan finally seemed to have a little response, but he shrank back.

"Gu Huan, I heard from the old marshal that you know I met..."

Interrupting Chu Xinglin's words, Gu Huan turned his head slightly, and said in a calm voice.

"It doesn't matter who you meet, don't tell me, don't explain to me."