11

Chu Xinglin left the infirmary.

Gu Huan, who stayed in the infirmary, clenched his fists to his mouth, sat down on the bed, and after calming down for a long time, he took out the two injections given to him by the doctor from the dimensional ring.

One is used to suppress estrus.

The other one is used to self-destruct mental power.

It is very unfortunate that he can still use inhibitors to suppress the estrus next time, and the next time he is in estrus, he will face the choice of either finding an alpha, or destroying his mental power to prevent self-destruction.

Because this world has spiritual power, it will affect the egg pain setting of the estrus period.

But generally omega will not have such powerful spiritual power as his to threaten their own life safety.

Unlike the original owner, Gu Huan really doesn't like the out-of-control estrus, but if you have to find someone to mark as long as it's not completely marked...in fact, he can do it.

But not now...

Because now he is still on the way to escape.

After putting back his own inhibitor, Gu Huan used his optical brain to search for the time when the wormhole will open, and it will be half a month later.

The second day after the military training report exercise ended.

The flying car he left alone will suddenly have an accident, and with a "firework", he will be reborn from the ashes.

...

After that day.

Gu Huan alienated Chu Xinglin.

Rumors gradually spread in the base that the chief instructor hated the deputy chief instructor.

Everyone doesn't know how Chu Lin's deputy chief instructor offended Chief Instructor Gu Huan, so that the chief instructor doesn't like him so much, but these two are their immediate superiors, and neither side can offend, so they have to keep silent about this matter .

Fortunately, no matter how bad these two big bosses were, it didn't affect the normal progress of the military training. In other words, it is precisely because of his discord that everyone knows that his subordinates are walking on eggshells, and the military training work has been completed better than before.

Overseas sees all of this.

And happy to hear.

Every time he met Brigadier General Chu Lin, he would feel a sense of crisis. He always felt that the general would get closer to that general in the future, but in fact he was thinking too much. Chance.

Received a mess of small thoughts.

Yueyang raised his wrist, glanced at his brain, and after hesitating again and again, interrupted Gu Huan's work.

"General, it's time for inspection."

"okay, I get it."

Gu Huan pinched his aching forehead.

I don't know why the marshal suddenly thought of this matter. He was afraid that he would have mental problems during the military training, so he specially invited a national treasure-level senior psychotherapist to come.

Although Gu Huan didn't want it, but because of the marshal's face, he could only keep him.

But this psychotherapist, from the first time he saw him, had written all his dislike of himself on his face.