107

Chu Xinglin and Gu Huan appeared together in the mecha arena.

Although it is an exhibition game, it is still a three-game two-win format. There are also several hosts following up and reporting. All of them are star hosts. They are well-trained and have a very good warm-up ability. After all the introductions, it was time for the contestants from both sides to enter the field.

As soon as you enter the playing field.

Without raising his head, Gu Huan was attracted by the projected banner on the opposite side.

The scenery of the entire competition venue was arranged by the organizer of the competition. Above all the audience is the two-person interaction picture of Chu Xinglin and him, which is big, bright and flashing.

Is this really necessary? Gu Huan was a little helpless.

“啊啊啊啊啊啊啊,他们两个真的太帅了!两个真人比投影还好看,渴死我了,抑制剂,我的抑制剂在哪里!”

"Sister, this is an optical network, and there will be no leakage of pheromone."

"It feels really good to be full of sisters! Entering the game is like entering a house!"

"You stand Chu x Gu, or Gu x Chu."

"Not sisters, Gu X Chu is a bit of a cult."

The flying camera saw that everyone was discussing so enthusiastically, and it was very reasonable to give the two alphas interacting at the entrance to the two alphas.

There is no picture sound.

Only two heads close together caused a wolf howl.

"Is the intelligence team ready?"

Gu Huan asked next to Chu Xinglin's head.

Chu Xinglin tapped the light brain with his finger, and closed the contact interface.

"Get ready, as soon as those two girls enter the arena, you can lock the source of the signal and find out which planet they are on."

Gu Huan turned his head and raised an eyebrow slightly when he saw the two login signs rising from the ground opposite him.

In front of dozens of projection screens on a starship, Beta pushed his glasses.

"The source of the signal has been found and the bearing calculation is in progress."

"Your Highness, please give way a little bit, don't beat the little girl to death in the first game."

Chu Xinglin turned off the private chat with Chen Weiwei and murmured. "I remember."

He and Gu Huan looked at each other.

The two talked to each other tacitly in their hearts.

What Chu Xinglin meant was what he said on the training ground, let him solve it alone.

The two little girls, Cheng Dui and Cheng Zhao, were still as youthful and beautiful as last time.

Cheng Dui, who had no mole on his face, raised his hand with his beautiful short hair and was about to shake Gu Huan, but he took it back and basically didn't touch it.

"General Gu Huan, Your Highness Chu Xinglin, it's a pleasure to see you all!"

Gu Huan withdrew the hand he was about to shake.

Chen, who seemed to like him very much, had a new understanding of this Yanyan Yanyan.

Cheng Zhao next to him showed disrespect to them without even acting.