40

Gu Huan regretted it after writing the marriage proposal description.

What are you writing this for?

He lowered his head lightly, resting his fingers on his forehead and resting his elbows on the quilt.

Probably because of the hangover. He still has a headache and his mind is not very clear, that's why he did this kind of nonsense.

After posting the marriage prospecting description, the marriage prospecting page is not closed, and there are two last questions.

"Are you alpha, beta, or omega? Is the goal of choosing a spouse alpha, beta, or omega?"

Because it has become a habit to hide that he is an omega, Gu Huan directly ignored the first question and filled in the latter question.

"Mate selection target alpha."

"Congratulations on becoming the 3465932nd registered user of Jinjiang Matchmaker. Wish you find true love~"

After this sentence disappeared, the whole picture of the website was finally displayed in front of Gu Huan, and the top one was the marriage prospecting description he had just released.

It's probably because the press conference was in a more conspicuous place just now, or because this marriage proposal is really a bit maverick.

The situation was more lively than Gu Huan imagined, and many people left messages below.

[My friend, what gender are you. ]

[Looking at his estrus period... and being so powerful, he should be an alpha. ]

[But he wants alpha, it should be an omega with estrus period. ]

[Which omega can be so fierce! ]

[Everyone is too serious, it seems that they are not serious about seeking marriage, and those who are seeking marriage can't wait to write themselves perfectly. ]

Opinions vary below.

Gu Huan's collection of marriage proposals immediately increased a lot, but no one wanted to meet, they all came to watch and eat melons.

Hearing someone coming in, Gu Huan quickly closed the green website.

Chu Xinglin has already changed into more formal clothes. He is going to the palace soon, just to see if he is awake before going.

"woke up?"

Chu Xinglin followed a few small robots at his feet, and quickly handed Gu Huan some drinks such as water and hangover soup.

Gu Huan gave a light "um", and slightly pulled the quilt with his fingers.

"Yesterday... Please trouble Your Highness."

Yesterday he was crazy about drinking and insisted on being hugged.

As he spoke, a faint blush appeared on Gu Huanci's white face, and then he lowered his eyes.

"Feel sorry."

Looking at the admiral who lowered his head slightly and calmly restrained his neck at this time, Chu Xinglin couldn't help but recall the mermaid that stuck to him last night, sorry? There is nothing to be sorry for, he finally got a little closer to Gu Huan and had some interaction, it was too late for him to be happy.

In order not to expose his "wolf ambition", Chu Xinglin shook his head solemnly.

"It's ok."

"..." Gu Huan blinked lightly and raised his head.