45

After returning from the police station, Chu Xinglin contacted Chen Weiwei directly.

"Investigate Jinjiang Matchmaker and see if General Gu Huan has registered on it."

Because the ip addresses of Xiao Yi and Xiao Ling's two optical computers are very similar, it is quite easy for Chen Weiwei to investigate Gu Huan's optical network traces.

"Yes, Your Highness." Chen Weiwei responded and started working. After hacking into Jinjiang Matchmaker, he was taken aback when he saw that there was indeed a registration record of General Gu Huan on it.

I really can't tell at all that General Gu Huan would also visit this kind of website.

"Your Highness, there is the registration record of General Gu Huan."

Chu Xinglin's eyes lit up, and he ordered.

"His browsing history and message history are all called out."

Gu Huan has been forced to register for this kind of website.

What if, what if it was what he thought, and he even asked for marriage on it? Chu Xinglin had this kind of secret expectation, which kept fermenting in his heart, so that... he couldn't hold back his temper to wait with excitement, so he could only pace left and right, and finally stood still and turned around when the sound of the optical brain message came.

Look at the projected information.

"—Old age, violent temper, being in heat does not guarantee that you will not beat someone, and beating someone does not guarantee that you will not beat someone to death."

"This...should have been sent by General Gu himself."

When Chen Weiwei saw this description of marriage proposal, he couldn't help but feel a little black line on his head.

"old age?"

General Gu Huan is the youngest general ever.

The word young and promising, young and prosperous should be able to describe him. The word "old" shouldn't fall on him at all.

"Grumpy..."

General Gu Huan usually has a cold-hearted, cold-blooded and ruthless appearance, which doesn't seem to have much connection with this word.

But violence is real violence.

With General Gu Huan's force value, if there is a passion, which alpha can subdue him, the article also clearly stated that his mental burst is extremely destructive, and the previously rebuilt General's Mansion is the evidence.

To withstand that level of destructive power, I am afraid that only their Highness can.

After all, their highness's physical fitness is rare in the entire interstellar.

Seeing the face of His Royal Highness in the video turned red at a speed visible to the naked eye, showing the expression of a beast staring at a piece of meat, Chen Weiwei, an intelligence officer for many years, noticed something was wrong.

Gu Huan proposes marriage.

What is Your Highness excited about?

Although he also sympathized with Admiral Gu Huan's situation as an alpha who had to be an alpha to survive. But when you meet General Gu Huan asking for a marriage, you won't be excited, right? At most it is a little sad.

It's not something that can be used.

unless…

Recalling that for so long, His Royal Highness asked about General Gu Huan, and asked His Highness about himself.