102

On the day the magazine was released, 30 billion copies were printed in the first edition of StarCraft, but the people in the magazine did not expect that after printing so many copies, they were all sold out and needed to be reprinted immediately.

The appearance of the two wearing white clothes on the cover, both bowing their heads and smiling, is so beautiful that the blood of CP fans on the Internet is boiling.

[What kindness to the cover! No friendship! Absolutely love! ]

[The sense of cp is about to overflow the cover, the two most powerful alphas of the younger generation in the entire empire stand together, I'm going to suffocate! ]

[The general is so good-looking, look at this waist, this leg, who is so cheap, what are you talking about. ]

[There is something even happier, the general is going to participate in the hottest competition recently! To have a joint performance show with His Highness, you can sign up to be their opponents now! ]

[Ahhhhhhhhh, I want to sign up! Being abused by two male gods, I think being abused is a kind of happiness, okay? ]

Because Gu Huan and Chu Xinglin were so popular and capable, even if they lost, they would not lose face, so many people signed up with the attitude of wanting to meet the male god.

Immediately afterwards, this news also became a hot search on the optical network, and the Internet was boiling.

The girl who was running and playing on a remote planet stopped.

"Xiao Zhao, did you see it? According to the news on the Internet, Gu Huan was looking for an exhibition match opponent online."

"...Don't be fooled, this must be a trap."

"So what, your hacking skills can completely fool the brain, they can't find where we are."

"I've always heard that he is very powerful. Don't you want to try to see if he is an embroidered pillow?"

"If he's just a vase, maybe we can rub his spirit and make him look bad."

In reality, Cheng Dui's image is very different from that on the Internet. The girl who can only be described as sweet on the Internet is as delicate and beautiful as a doll in reality, and Cheng Zhao is the same, with beautiful golden eyes.

Cheng Zhao pursed his lips silently.

"Chu Fengyuan knows he will be angry."

"No, he doesn't dare to offend the two of us."

In their understanding, Chu Fengyuan is a partner, a strange uncle who hides a knife in his smile, although he is not an enemy, but he can't make friends with him. Only "father" is the person who can be trusted. Chu Fengyuan respected their father very much, so their status also rose with the tide.

When Chu Fengyuan came to see them, he never said harsh words, but the look in his eyes made people very uncomfortable.

Xiao Dui's words always make people feel innocent and cute. Cheng Zhao shook her head. She was very confident in her hacking skills, but she was still a little worried that Gu Huan and the others would find their place. She just wanted to say forget it, but Xiao Dui Winked at her.

"If he finds us, we just have a reason to live in another place." The little pair blinked, "Xiao Zhao, don't you want to leave here?"

No matter what they learn here, the "father" will teach them and pamper them, but they are not allowed to go out.

They grew up here, if Chen Zhao hadn't learned hacking techniques and was very successful, he wouldn't have seen the outside world at all.

Cheng Zhao was also moved by the words.