extra 1

"Chu Fengyuan escaped from prison."

This is the worst news after the wedding.

"I just said that the interstellar court has never been reliable."

Nie Chuan was still a little hungover, with a dress-style military jacket casually draped over his shoulders, he clenched his fists and slammed into his desk, complaining.

[The problem of slow update of new chapters has finally been solved on the app that can change the source. Download the huanyuanapp.org source change app here, and view the latest chapters of this book on multiple sites at the same time. 】

"At this time, they thought of Jialin! When we said we would be stationed and guarded, they shied away every day. When something happened, they would think of someone. Isn't this a remedy after a dead sheep?"

He Qixing said: "At the time when Marshal Gu Huan was acquitted, there were two opinions within them, but in the end they still had to listen to His Majesty, so there has always been voices in their interstellar court to resist the marshal, and they don't want to see us for a long time. Are you used to it?"

"Then the general and the others just got married and this happened, how can we explain to the general?" Nie Chuan looked up at him.

He Qixing chuckled and pursed the corners of his lips.

"All we can think about now is to catch people back as soon as possible, so that they don't have to think about these things when they are on their honeymoon."

"As for the explanation... just write whatever you want."

"The Marshal may not be interested in paying attention to these things today."

"Your report is doomed to sink into the sea."

When He Qixing said this, Nie Chuan remembered the scene he saw last night. The Marshal was carried back to the apse by His Majesty's princess. Thinking of the way General Gu Huan kissed before he was carried away, Knowing how fierce they were going to be last night, thinking about it, Nie Chuan, a 27-year-old general who was still a kid, couldn't help but blush and coughed lightly.

"It's too much. How can you take the general away in public."

"They've been together for seven years."

"After we knew about their relationship...they've been on display almost every day."

It's just that he and Nie Chuan both thought the general was an alpha at the time, so when they saw them, it seemed as if the door to a new world had been opened, and they realized that alpha and alpha could also be together.

He Qixing's eyes shimmered, he changed the subject, and said softly.

"You'd better think about yourself first."

"You have been single for so many years, and Lin Shuyan has taken the initiative to join Jialin. If he doesn't cherish the opportunity, he will really marry someone else."

"His spiritual power is so high, he can endure for you until you are 27 years old without accepting other people's marks...it is not easy."

"You should also think about it carefully and give him an answer."

"The situation is not what you think. I already..." He Qixing interrupted Nie Chuan before he could finish speaking.

"He still often comes to you on his own initiative recently."

Why still can't tell, Nie Chuan scratched his hair a little frantically. "We'll talk about this later. Isn't there still Chu Fengyuan's escape from prison that hasn't been dealt with? How can I still have time to deal with my private affairs now?"