extra 4

His Majesty Chu Xinglin announced his abdication at a young age, and retired with Marshal Gu Huan. This incident deeply surprised the interstellar people, but at the same time, many people had already predicted that this would definitely happen.

In recent years, the situation of the imperial alliance has changed, and the entire presbytery has been eliminated. Chu Xinglin personally weakened the imperial power and elected Nie Chuan as the chairman of the alliance state.

After changing the system, people who think with a little brain know that sooner or later they will wait until this day.

The Imperial Alliance officially became a country with an alliance system. Nie Chuan was the first leader of the alliance, and his deputy was He Qixing, a military adviser who had a friendship with him as a classmate and eventually became a soul mate. When the two of them got married became a hot topic among everyone. The problem.

Mo Xiao became the new Alliance Marshal and became a couple with Andrew.

Everything was so perfect, only one person lived a miserable life.

That is Chu Fengyuan, the great interstellar pirate who recently encountered Ke Kexing.

The main reason for being aggrieved is that the perverted couple, who are not emperors and empresses, take pleasure in catching him every day!

He doesn't know how many times he has regretted it so much. Why did he do that kind of operation for Gu Huan? If he is a serious ega, and now he has a child, these two people should take care of the child. How can they chase his ass every day when they have time? Run behind and catch him.

Is it appropriate to torture him alone?

It's a pity that no one can hear the complaints in his heart. A luxurious starship passed over the den of interstellar pirates, and two sss-class mechas that have been improved countless times flew out in a circle, like birds spreading their wings and flying, freedom, Fearless and powerful.

"Chu Fengyuan, you are at a loss." After the baptism of time, Gu Huan's voice was still very clear and cold, and his pair of golden eyes were as bright as the morning light that separates day and night.

"Catch it without a fight."

Hearing this voice immediately brought Chu Fengyuan back to the days of Ji Dong.

He looked at Gu Huan inside through the white metal armor.

The last time I saw him, he was still so young, no different from him when he was an admiral.

Although his appearance has not aged, his heart has long since become a rotten wood.

Could it be that he is playing a cat-and-mouse game with them? Chu Fengyuan suddenly felt tired.

"The last Zerg den you left behind has been wiped out by us, and it's over." Chu Xinglin in the black mech looked at his uncle who was related to him by blood, and persuaded.

"Even the empire is gone."

"The current leader of the Imperial Alliance is elected by everyone. Whether you are ega, beta, or alpha, you can become the new leader."

"If you have not committed other crimes, I believe that with your strength, it will definitely not be a problem to be the next leader."

Chu Xinglin looked at Gu Huan beside him.

Gu Huan, who was still in the mech, was silent for a long time, and finally nodded in compromise.

"There are many lies. I think you just want me to go to jail."