72

"Nie Chuan, don't be discouraged. It doesn't matter how you do in the exam. You've already passed the exam anyway. Do you know Shang Xingxuan's new song recently? He is really beautiful and kind, like an angel."

"...Really?" Nie Chuan asked coldly, then lay down on his dormitory bed with his arms under his pillow.

He is not interested in the entertainment industry.

"Shang Xingxuan is a big star in the universe."

"Oh."

"I heard that he is going to visit our school for a play. Students who take him to visit can add credits."

"not interested."

"...you'd better go, maybe, the teacher sees that you show your face there more, and give you a little more normal points, which is enough to save you from passing." He Qixing pointed out.

Nie Chuan immediately sat up.

"real?"

"You might not be able to make it if you want to. After all, there are quite a few young fans who want to get in touch with big stars."

Just as the roommate was saying this, the door of the dormitory was opened.

"Nie Chuan! You're lucky! That cosmic star wants you to show him around."

Nie Chuan pointed to himself.

"me?"

...

Standing at the gate of the instructor, Nie Chuan wanted to escape several times, but he stopped again when he thought of what He Qixing said, which might make him pass.

"Lieutenant Nie Chuan, hello."

Seeing the beautiful face in front of him, Nie Chuan was indifferent and indifferent.

He has someone he falls in love with at first sight, he is very dedicated, and there is an omega he likes, even if a star appears in front of him, he will not change his mind.

Seeing Nie Chuan being so indifferent to him, Shang Xingxuan raised the corners of his lips.

"I have seen your performance in the military training exercise, you are very handsome."

Nie Chuan rubbed his head.

"yes?"

Why didn't he think he was handsome? They were so embarrassed by the Zerg chase, and they didn't have any chance for him to show off. How could he be handsome.

It's better to praise how handsome General Gu Huan is.

Look at how fast the action to save lives was.

"Yes." Shang Xingxuan smiled.

"Student Nie, Mr. Shang Xingxuan admires you very much. When you take him around the campus, you have to behave well." The instructor reminded with a serious expression, with a little worry in his eyes.

Nie Chuan was not reliable.

If Shang Xingxuan hadn't asked for it, he would never have let Nie Chuan take charge of this task.

Nie Chuan, who didn't know that the instructor had already shaken his head secretly, nodded in response.

"I will handle it."

Taking the first step, he bent down and made a gesture of invitation.

"Mr. Shang, please."

Shang Xingxuan's eyes flickered slightly, he nodded slightly, and followed.