extra 3

On the wedding night, Chu Xinglin had already calculated that Gu Huan's estrus day was coming, so after the bridal chamber, they worked together for several nights before giving up.

It has been three days since Gu Huan ended his estrus period.

He leaned against the head of the bed with traces all over his body, his hair slid down his shoulders, blocking some of the spring light.

Chu Xinglin walked out of the bathroom, only wrapped a towel around his waist, stretched out his hands to wrap his waist around and helped him knead, and kissed the ebony-black hair by the way, turned all the way, kissed the side of the ear and the tip of the nose, When he was about to kiss his lips, Gu Huan stopped him and said calmly.

"I haven't washed yet."

Gu Huan's cleanliness can't accept kissing others before brushing his teeth, Chu Xinglin ended the kiss in disappointment.

"Where is my optical brain?"

"You're still resting, don't think about military affairs." Chu Xinglin rubbed Gu Huan's forehead.

"It's been three days... we haven't done anything." Gu Huan retorted.

\"Who said that? We obviously did it for three full days.\"

Gu Huan rubbed his ears, wanting to suppress the warm feeling in his ears, he threw Chu Xinglin on the bed, put on a white bathrobe and got out of bed alone, Xiao Ling took the initiative to light up, let him find it In his place, Gu Huan picked up the optical brain.

Sure enough, he wasn't hallucinating.

Except for the first day, the sound of the optical brain information flow has not been interrupted for the next two days, and the backlog of information exceeds his imagination. Gu Huan rubbed his brows helplessly.

The rut is really depraved.

Sitting on the edge of the bed again, Gu Huan looked down one by one.

Many of them were sent to him by Mo Xiao.

She is now the commander, commanding several military regions, including Nie Chuan's Jialin military region.

She has the right to cut first and play later, and to order directly over him, so the information she gave herself is basically the result of the processing.

He saw a most troublesome piece of news.

"Chu Fengyuan ran away."

Sitting next to Gu Huan, Chu Xinglin hooked his shoulders, and frowned upon hearing this.

"Let go of Chu Fengyuan... The star of the interstellar court has seriously neglected his duties. I want to settle this account with them."

He had long thought that this name would give them a big change.

Just right this time.

"Nie Chuan and the others said that Zerg races appeared."

"Chu Fengyuan's experimental base is indeed more than that one...he won't make a comeback."

Gu Huan shook his head, "If he wants to use the same method, it will definitely not work."

Because he can reversely control the Zerg controlled by Ming Jing, and Chu Fengyuan also knows that he can reversely control the Zerg, so he has no reason to use a method that has lost its effect to rebel.

"Heh, he only ran away when he was in a hurry... It must be very boring for him to stay alone in the prison."

[A novel app that has been running stably for many years, comparable to the old version of the book chasing artifact, the source-changing app used by old bookworms, huanyuanapp.org]