33

military region.

After Gu Huan suspected that something might have been done by the Senate, he asked Xiao Ling to help him sort out a copy of the Senate's information.

Gu Huan read the information of these members of the Senate for a day, and the more he read it, the more worried he became.

He understood why the Senate became the first force that the prince wanted to eradicate in the original text.

First of all, they are all stubborn conservatives, clinging to a system—the energy shield system. To what extent is it rigid, and whoever asks them to remove the shield, they are in a hurry.

The energy protection cover has the word energy at the beginning. As the name suggests, it consumes energy. The price of relying on the energy protection cover to protect all human beings is that most of the energy is not used to raise a large number of mechs to fight wars, but to maintain such a machine every once in a while. A shell that needs to be opened every few years.

If the prince wants to crusade against the Zerg base camp, it is completely unrealistic to rely on removing the remaining resources to maintain the energy shield. Therefore, only by shutting down the energy shield will it be possible to dispatch a large number of mech fighters to crusade against the planet inhabited by the Zerg. .

But this group of old people think that the Zerg can't be killed, and it's a waste of money. They refuse to come out of this turtle shell, and beautify this evasion strategy as a scientific strategy of coexistence with the Zerg.

The energy protection shield system was indeed designed to protect human beings at the beginning.

In order to ensure that human technology can evolve to a level capable of attacking the Zerg, the system exists, and finally a group of human beings hiding in the protective cover and surviving. If the first emperor of the Imperial Alliance knew that it would become like this, he might start from the coffin board jump out.

Secondly, this group of old people... Because they have been together for a long time, various interests are involved, and they protect each other... It is really difficult to target.

"Garbage classification is also accurate enough."

Gu Huan mocked lightly, tapped his slender fingers on the table, and flipped through the list of members of the elders' house.

Turned to a name and stopped.

"He Yuncheng."

He was a soldier, how did he become an elder of the Senate? Gu Huan glanced back at his past documents in doubt, and had a rough idea of ​​how to dismantle them in his mind.

When Gu Huan was concentrating on his business, he suddenly smelled the fragrance of flowers.

He raised his eyelashes and looked at the soldiers carrying flowers in the office, feeling a little confused.

Seeing the general's gaze, the little soldier who was flirting with flowers couldn't help but give a military salute.

"Excuse me, General, we will finish moving soon."

Gu Huan's eyes fell on the emerald green leaves and bright red flowers in his hands, and asked lightly.

"Why are there so many potted plants suddenly sent?"

"Oh, I heard from the flower seller that their supply of star flowers grows very well this year, and there are a lot of them, so they are doing activities to give flowers to soldiers for free."

"..."

Gu Huan nodded slightly hesitantly, always feeling a little weird.

But I didn't ask any more questions.