101

The photographer finally realized that they had no conflict at all, it was their misunderstanding.

"Then, Your Highness, go to the general's side."

The cameraman watched the two alphas over there walking together, and felt a little emotional. The two walked together as if they had found a light above their heads, which blinded their eyes.

Is this the dual role of a handsome guy plus a handsome guy?

this is amazing.

Before he could speak, Chu Xinglin wrapped his arms around Gu Huan's waist very naturally, and looked at the camera.

"Is this okay?" Chu Xinglin asked.

The photographer stared blankly at the appearance of the two alphas on the opposite side leaning together, and he began to doubt the subject of today's shooting at that moment.

Because from what angle they look at, no matter their height or body shape, they match very well.

It's just a waist-holding action, not too much, but it looks very intimate, creating a unique atmosphere, which is a sense of fit that other models can't feel even if they touch their faces, hug, or kiss.

The photographer held the camera and didn't know what to do for them to make it look like friendship.

Damn friendship!

It's not that he sees people with his own eyes. If someone joked to him in advance that these two people are a couple, and this time they will take a couple photo, he will definitely believe it, because they look so much like a couple.

Even without kissing or touching any **** parts, the ambiguous atmosphere between the two of them is still heart-pounding.

"Just... that's it." The photographer felt that maybe he still didn't have a deep understanding of friendship, or because the sexual tension between the two people was too strong, and the addition of the two seemed to be a good match.

"it is good."

Chu Xinglin touched Gu Huan's waistline up. Gu Huan folded his arms and lowered his eyes lightly, as if he had been used to it for a long time and remained indifferent.

The cameraman seized this short moment and took pictures one after another.

"good very good!"

"That's it, get closer, and we will look at each other."

"Hmm! That's how it feels!"

The cameraman snapped.

The more I shoot, the more excited I get.

Gu Huan and Chu Xinglin's movements became more and more ambiguous, with one hand on each other's shoulders, and the movements of pulling each other's shirt collars.

The faces are getting closer and closer.

Even the stylist next to him felt that something was wrong.

He wanted to remind the cameraman several times, but the other party had already entered his own small world and couldn't hear the voice next to him at all.

The stylist also had no choice but to hold back what he wanted to complain about, until the general and His Royal Highness finished shooting, and watched them leave, he walked to the photographer and asked.

"How did it go?"

"It's a great shot! Oh my god, this is the first time I've seen such a matching pair of alphas." The photographer excitedly showed the pile of photos in his hand.