127

On the speeding car, the bodyguard beside Chu Fengyuan showed him a message.

Chu Fengyuan's eyes flickered slightly, and he waved his hand to let the bodyguard go down. Seeing that Gu Huan looked at him, he crossed the news flow with his fingers, and showed the news to Gu Huan without reservation.

"The situation is as I imagined."

"He Yunan didn't hand over all of Mingjing to me, he kept a lot of backup. "

Seeing the battle situation displayed on the projection screens of all departments, Gu Huan's pupils shrank slightly, and he stood up immediately.

"There are so many Zerg, your mech soldiers can't handle it."

"That's not necessarily the case."

The black-haired general said coldly.

"Absolutely can't handle it, because they are not ordinary Zerg. He Yunan is manipulating them. They have brains." Chu Fengyuan pointed to his own head with his index finger and **** side by side.

"Zergs with large numbers, not afraid of death, strong ability and brains are terrifying."

Remembering that Chu Fengyuan also wanted to cultivate such an army, Gu Huan didn't want to fuel his arrogance, so he was silent for a while.

Chu Fengyuan gracefully switched legs and leaned sideways on the sofa of Speeding Car, "I just talked about so many reasons why we need to cooperate, but none of them are as shocking as this **** reality. Ah Huan, let's cooperate, long-lost Collaborate once."

Gu Huan: "What can you help me with?"

"Do you provide Mingjing?"

"Even if you still have Ming Jing, you still have no time to insert Ming Jing into the body of the Zerg."

"Why do you turn a blind eye to the biggest treasure house." Chu Fengyuan lowered his voice, laughing from his chest.

"Those mental powers are all yours."

"You can control the Zerg."

Thin lips pursed slightly, Gu Huan asked back, "Is this your plan?"

Gu Huan didn't know how to evaluate Chu Fengyuan's plan.

Has the biggest villain in the original text suddenly lost his mind?

If he could control it, he would have controlled it long ago, how can he wait until this time?

Chu Fengyuan should have realized that his memory is incomplete. Otherwise, he wouldn't be able to tell himself so much.

Seeing Gu Huan's eyes looking a little fool, the blond beta shook his fingers slightly, and the long ending sound was raised.

"Of course... more than that."

"There are also various trainings on my starship, how to control the Zerg's mental power training device through Mingjing..."

"The mental power Ming Jing uses is your mental power. It stands to reason that you don't need to use Ming Jing to control the Zerg, so you just need to experience what kind of mental power you can use to control them."

"Look for the feeling you forgot."

Seeing Gu Huan's pensive look, Chu Fengyuan said again.

"Because only I had this technology before, and I have never tried to grab control from others."

"I'm not fully sure about this cooperation."

"Even if you can't take control of those Zergs, you should be able to recruit other Zergs. Using Zergs to fight Zergs is better than letting your army suffer casualties?"