31

"It has nothing to do with him. It's just that you're not right for me."

Gu Huan wanted to find someone who could temporarily mark him during his heat.

Even without Chu Lin's preconceptions, the attending doctor in front of him is not suitable for him.

After all, his ruts can be pretty deadly if they flare up.

The one in front of him doesn't look like he is resistant to beating. If they are together, it will kill people. Gu Huan didn't want to be on social news.

Think about the key.

The admiral lowered his eyelashes slightly, and without taking the flowers in Wen Shiyan's hand, he nodded slightly and said "sorry", then passed by the other party, and walked straight to Yue Yang who was sending the students back. "Let's go."

Yue Yang saw that the doctor who often saw Gu Huan was holding a bright red rose in his hand, and this apparently unusual atmosphere, raised his eyebrows slightly.

The gossip switch in my mind was immediately turned on.

He turned around, followed the admiral who had already turned around and was walking a few meters away, and couldn't help asking.

"General, did Dr. Wen confess to you?"

"..."

Gu Huan never answered, which was equivalent to acquiescing, which further confirmed Yueyang's conjecture. His face was full of disbelief, and he instantly admired the general's attending doctor during his hospitalization.

The other party looked polite, but he didn't expect such a fierce person.

How dare you confess to the general!

But what makes Yue Yang a little confused is what gender the other party is.

Every time he came to the hospital and met Dr. Wen, he smelled strongly of pheromone blockers.

He originally guessed that the other party might be an omega, but if the other party is an omega, the body shape is not suitable, but if the other party is a beta, then there is no need to spray pheromone blockers.

"Is Dr. Wen a beta or an omega?"

He was really worried about the other half of the general.

When he was crossing the ocean and he was puzzled, the admiral who had been walking silently replied coldly.

"He's an alpha."

"So that's it, he's an alpha..." Yueyang paused, his eyes widened suddenly. "He's an alpha!"

Come on, he missed it last time. He only asked general omega and beta, he didn't expect that even alpha would have thoughts about general, but judging by general's performance, it should be impossible for aa.

Soon, he didn't have time to think about these gossips.

Outside the hospital, a group of reporters who heard the news surrounded the gate tightly. The general's original plan to leave the hospital in a low-key manner was officially ruined, and Yueyang frowned suddenly.

greeted. "Ask one by one, don't come together. The general has just been discharged from the hospital."

The guards got off the pick-up car, blocked the reporters rushing forward from the cordon, surrounded Gu Huan and walked to the car.

Because they were attracted by the reporters, neither Yueyang nor Gu Huan noticed that when they went downstairs just now, they met a patient who had attended the opening ceremony of the first military academy.