♡ Chapter 1 ♡

A few months later
EP.1

"John b whatcha doing up there man?" I yell up to him as he stands on the roof of a building, a beer in one hand and one of his legs dangling over the edge.
"Cops we gotta go!" Kiara yells to us. We all run as fast as we can out of the building that we weren't meant to be in.
We all scramble into John B's car as fast as we can, John b driving, Kiara in the passenger seat and then Pope, JJ and I in the back. JJ was leaning out of the car door holding a beer out to the cop that was chasing us.
"Better luck next time." He laughs then chucks him the beer and shuts the car door. He leans back next to me laughing his head off, he puts his arm around my shoulder and said.
"Ah the fun we all have together, aye N/n?"
"Sure JJ sure." I laugh and roll my eyes. My phone buzzes indicating I've gotten a text, I check who it's from, Rafe.
"Who was that?" JJ asks.
"My mum." I say putting my phone back into my pocket. I had gotten used to lying about who was texting me or why they couldn't come over, I know it was bad but I do not want them finding out about mine and Rafes thing, whatever it was.

"Ay JB drop me at my house would ya please?"
"But Y/n it's hurricane Agatha tonight! We were all gonna go surf it together." John b complains.
"I dunno who you mean by 'all' but I'm not going." Pope says.
"Yeah I'm not going either John B." Kiara adds.
"Fine Y/n, you can go home. If you must." He rolls his eyes then turns the car.
"Thank you."

I say bye to my friends then walk into my house, my mum worked night shifts so I don't see her much but I didn't mind that she wasn't exactly a 'good mother'.

I walk into my room and check the message from Rafe.

You still want me to come over for Agatha tonight?

I had asked him to come over tonight because I didn't want to be in a house all alone when hurricane Agatha was happening.

Yes please, I'm home now so whenever you can get away come over X

Not even 10 minutes later he was climbing through my window.
"You know my mum works night shifts right? You can come through the front door." I laugh.
"Well you never know, what if your friends decided to arrive at your house at the same time. Wouldn't that be a disaster." He says and I can hear the sarcasm in his voice. I feel bad because Rafe doesn't mind people finding out about what we have going on but I do, I don't want my friends to find out because they'd absolutely freak out and I don't wanna loose my friends.

"So what are we gonna do tonight?" Rafe asks
"Sleep and talk. Nothing more Mr Rafe Cameron." He laughs and smiles at me then kisses me, I push away from him.
"You dare kiss me without asking? How dare you!" I said exclaim pretending that's it's the rudest thing ever. I lye down on my bed laughing and he leans over me and starts to kiss me again, this time I kiss him back. His hands run through my hair and gently tickle my neck, I laugh through our kisses.
"God you're a gorgeous man Rafe." I laugh as we stop kissing.
"Yeah I know, it's a gift." He smiles and kisses my cheek.
"Come on I wanna get changed into sleep-able clothes." I say sitting up.
"Yeah alright."

I walk over to my draws and pull out the clothes that Rafe leaves here so that when he stays the night he can sleep in them and throw them to him. I find my usual sleeping pants and top and get changed.
"Is that my shirt?" Rafe asks when we're done getting changed.
"Perhaps." I smile then get under the sheets and get comfortable, Rafe hops in soon after. I snuggle up close to him and he holds me tight. It's sweet and warm, the rain and thunder start and he starts to trace circles on my back.
"Thanks for coming over Rafe." I whisper to him.
"That's okay, I like being with you. You're so bea-
My phone starts ringing, interrupting our conversation.
"I should probably get that." I sigh rolling over and picking up my phone, JJ of course.
"JJ what the hell man! I was almost asleep!"
"Well I was just calling you to let you know that you missed out on an amazing surf-
"Thanks JJ I really appreciate knowing this stuff." I say rolling my eyes.
"Also you totally shoulda stayed at John bs with me it woulda been so much fun."
"I'm sure it would've been. Now if you don't mind I need some sleep, bye bye Jay."
"Fine bye N/n." He says and I hang up.
"Sorry about that Rafe, what were you gonna say?" I ask as I lye back down.
"Can't remember sorry."
"That's okay, good night."
"Night." He says and kisses my forehead.

Even with the rain and thunder I manage to sleep well next to Rafe.

First proper chapter doneeee!! Hope it wasn't too cringe.
Pls vote :)
-Soph