╯Chapter36╰

After riding around for a while I eventually find Sarah and John B driving in his shitty car.
"Hey pull this piece of shit over!" I yell at them and when he doesn't I pull out in front of them making them stop.
Sarah gets out of the car and angrily storms towards me.
"What the hell is wrong with you!"
"There she is little miss perfect." I say as I flip the visor on my helmet up.
"Hello?? Are you high??"
"What! No!"
Sarah grabs my arm and pulls me further away from the car.
"I just heard about your little home invasion."
"What?"
"What would dad say if he knew you go around robing dealers?"
"I don't know maybe you could tell him if he didn't kick you out."
"Hey! I try to take care of my little sister-
"That's a lie!"
"Who is ungrateful as always."
Sarah rolls her eyes at all of this.
"Listen to me Sarah, the guy that you robbed is a bad man-
"Yeah I'm aware of that Rafe!"
"Listen! Goddamnit! He gave me this, okay?" I hold up my wrist and show her the burn on my wrist. "He gave me this because I was late on a payment!-
"Yeah because you wanted to buy a stupid bike."
"Listen to me! Just listen! You stole from him!" I speak my words through gritted teeth. "You stole from him, what do you think he's gonna do to you and your little pouge boyfriend?" I'm partly only warning Sarah because of Topper and because of
Y/n, I don't want Barry hurting her.
Sarah and I continue to argue back and forth just as Topper and John bs conversation starts to get heated.
"Listen you take care of your shit, I'll take care of mine!" Sarah screams at me.
"I'm taking care of my own shit, okay?" I scream back to her. "One day I'm gonna be running the show...and...and you're gonna wish you'd been a little nicer to me."
She looks at me disgusted and says "why don't you give me a save the date on that. You psycho."
I stare at her a little before spitting a you're welcome at her and getting back on my bike and driving away, Topper following behind.

Y/n POV
I'm in the car with Pope and Kie, we've been getting supplies for the trip down the well to get the gold.
We pull up to John B's house and start unloading the rope and everything when all the fairy lights come on. We all walk over to a where a motor sound is coming from.
JJ.
He got a hot tub.
"What did you do!?" Pope exclaims.
"I bought a hot tub!"
"How much did this all coast?" Pope is mad and so is Kie but I feel sad. JJ's upset about something.
"How much did it coast? Uhhh pretty much all of it yeah." He shrugs.
"All of it!? You could've paid for restitution!"
"Or given it to literally any charity!" Kie adds in but be for real what broke teenager is gonna donate 25k to a charity when they live in the cut.
"Well I didn't do that!" JJ exclaims as he stands up revealing bruises all along his stomach and sides.
"I bought a hot tub, for my friends. No fuck friends! I bought a hot tub for myself!" He's crying now. "Isn't a man allowed a little luxury in life huh?"
"JJ..." I begin as walk over to the side of the hot tub.
"No it's fine! Just stop being emotional, okay?"
I step into it and walk over to him.
"It's fine." He says through sniffles as I wrap my arms around giving him a well needed hug. He stays there and cry's into my shoulder.
"I can't take him anymore!" He says as he squeezes me.
"It's okay, it's okay."
"I just wanna do the right thing." JJ saying this bought me to tears myself.
"I know, I know. We all know JJ."

Going home that night was hard. I didn't wanna leave JJ but I promised Rafe I'd see him, Kie told me she'd stay with JJ so I feel better about it but still.
I open my bedroom door at the same time Rafe is pushing open my bedroom window.
"Hey." He winces as he climbs through it.
"Are you okay? I'm really sorry about the other night-
"Shhh. Mmm." He says coming over and kissing me deeply.
"Is that really all I'm here for? To kiss and use for her body?"
"No way." He whispers.
"What else then?"
"A nurse." He lifts up his arm to show a burn.
"Holy shit Rafe how did you do that!" I exclaim taking his arm and looking at it. "Come on."
I take Rafe down into the kitchen and get out the first aid kit and the burn cream that's in the fridge.
"I don't even know why we have this but it's good we do." I say as I look down at the tube and put some on the cream onto my finger and rub it onto Rafes burn.
It obviously stings as his face scrunches a little.
"So what happened?"
"Barry." He rolls his eyes.
"I've had an encounter with him recently too. Held us at gun point but ah well."
"Shit Y/n I'm gonna kill him. He only did this to me because I was late on a payment."
"You don't have- payment? For what?" I know Barry's a drug dealer I'm not stupid but Rafe said he stopped ages ago.
Rafe is silent and doesn't say anything.
"Rafe." I look up at him with tears in my eyes.
"I'm sorry Y/n. Please don't cry. I'm really sorry."
He puts his uninjured arm around my waist and pulls me closer. I push away.
"I gotta bandage this." I mumble. I wrap his arm then put the stuff away and walk back to my room. He follows quietly behind me.
I get into bed and don't look at him but he lies down next to me and I lean into him, his arm holding me closer.
"I'm sorry Y/n." He says as he kisses my forehead.

Idek what's going on anymore but FINALLY UPDATING AND WITH RAFE????
Pls vote :)
-Soph