个 Chapter35 个

John B POV
"JJ stop! You know what happens when you steal from a drug dealer! He knows who we are, you realise that right?"
"He doesn't scare me." JJ answers as he ransacks his cupboards and closet and everything.
"JJ what ab Y/n! You heard what he said. He clearly knows something about her. Something we don't! And I dunno how he knows but clearly he's not meant to and it's probably not something she's proud of. I know damn well you don't want anything happening to her! I know that you and her-
"You don't know shit about me and her John b! Yeah obviously she isn't telling us something and if she wants to keep that to herself then fine! If he knows then like he said he won't do anything because of someone. So clearly she's fine!"
JJ yells at me, he definitely did not like that Y/n wasn't telling us something and I didn't either but that's her choice. Before I can say anything else JJ grabs a bunch of money stashes it into a bag and walks out of the house, me chasing after him.

Y/n POV
"So that's what we're doing now? Robbing drug dealers?" Kiara asks as JJ talks about how much money we get each. I look at John b in hopes he can stop this but he just gives me a 'I tried' look.
"This Barry guy is gonna come after us."
"Yes he will and now is not the time to start wilin' out." Pope states.
"How'd you like having a gun pulled on you?" JJ asks. "He had it right here on you." And points to John bs head.
"We've gotta go get the gold okay? Just give me that shit, we're putting it back." John b says, taking the bag off JJ. JJ pushes John B up against the car door, a worried look crossing his face.
"Feel like a tough guy huh? What are you gonna do when he comes for us?" JB continues.
"We punch him in the throat." JJ answers simply.
"Yeah good fucking idea JJ." Sarcasm ringing through John bs voice.
"We're not putting it back." JJ says sternly. All of us stand and watch not sure what to do.

"You guys getting in of what?" JJ yells as he sits in the car. We all look at him not saying anything. He jumps out and looks at us all.
"What?"
"We're sick of your shit." John b says.
"Oh my shit?"
"Yeah your shit."
"Your pulling guns on people shit."
"You acting like a manic-
"Okay Pope. I took the fall for you man! You know how much money I owe because of that!?"
"And I'm gonna pay you back! I didn't ask you to do that."
"No but I just did! So I'm gonna pay it back. Right here. Right now. By myself." It's silent for awhile, JJ looks at me for awhile then continues in a quieter tone. "That's exactly what I'm gonna do. Go off by myself."
"JJ." Pope calls after him.
"Hey, hey wait man." John b stops him.
"Just let him go." Kie says.
"Let him cool off." I say hoping he'll be okay as we watch him walk away.

Rafe POV
I'm at the country club with Topper and Kelce when I hear my name being called out by Barry.
"Rafe Cameronnn!!"
I hurry outside trying to get away from my friends but they follow me anyway.
"Are you alright man what's up?"
"Why does your family look at me like I'm a piece of shit?"
"What do you mean? No they don't." I answer confused.
"Yes they do. First your dad comes over to my house and beats-
"But you got your money! You got your money!" I say cutting him off not wanting anyone to hear that last sentence.
"Yeah I got my money but that's not it! They still look at me and treat me like shit."
"No they don't!"
"Oh really? Well then can you explain why your sister and your surf rat girlfrie-
"Hey! Shut up!" Topper is standing less than a meter away from us, there's no way he didn't hear that.
"Why is your sister and her friends stealing 20k from my house!?" Barry continues. "Can you tell me that?"
"My little sister robbed-
"And yo Bitch!"
"Shut your mouth! My little sister robbed you? Her and my, my girlfriend who won't pick a dollar up off the street robbed you?"
"Yeah Sarah and Y/n and them filthy pouges robbed me! That's why I'm here."
"She wouldn't, what are you taking about-
"Do I look dumb to you? Cause I'm telling you right now. You better sort this out with your sister right now because I want my money."
"I don't" I begin to stress. "I don't know what you're talking about."
"You don't know what I'm talking about?"
"Enlighten me."
"Enlighten you? So the pouges are all around outer banks stealin shit outta everybody's house and you got no idea what I'm talking about? Your sisters involved in it."
"Sarah Cameron home invader? You know how stupid that-
I place my hand on his shoulder and he grabs my arm pushing me to the ground screaming about his money.
Topper steps in and gets him off me but now Barry's all up in his face.
"Sort this shit out with yo bitch and yo sister. If u don't get my money from you it'll be from one of them. Remember that." He yells as he walks off.

"What is up with the your bitch shit? You got a woman Rafe and you not telling us?" Topper asks ss we walk back inside.
"No I dunno what he's on, some crazy shit. He's nuts"
"Well what are you gonna do?"
"Nothing it's not my problem."
"Not your problem? That's Sarah you're talking about. So what are you gonna do?"
"Fine come on. Come on!" I answer as I get onto my bike.

Another chapter!? How good!
Pls vote :)
- Soph