⌖ Chapter27 ⌖

I walk up the steps of Chateau, of course being the last person to arrive. We were all meeting here to make a plan for the searching of the Well.
"Oh what's up Sarah?" I say putting my hand out for her to dab me up but she doesn't. "Alright then." I say, moving my hand away then take a seat next to JJ.
"Oh so you're cool with this?" Kie asks me visibly full of rage.
"Well it's not like it wasn't gonna happen." I shrug. "Like come on Kie, did you really expect John b to not bring her into this after all that's happened with her she's kinda tied in wether she wanted to be or not. She literally saved him from DCS but if you wanna get up him for it, go ahead." I answer. It was obvious Sarah and John b were in love with each other. You can't fight that. "Oh also Kie. I would just like to remind you that I was here long before you but I let you in without a second thought. I coulda said no kooks fuck her but I didn't. I could've caused a big drama like you are right now but I didn't alright? Honestly I didn't like you before I knew you, when I saw you on the street you always gave me the dirtiest looks but hey I looked over that and decided to give you a chance and now we're really close, and I don't want us to not be friends anymore just because you're not open to another Kook."

Kie looks at me completely shocked, she says nothing in response but rolls her eyes then turns back to the newest member of the group.
John b looks at us for help.
"I dunno." Pope says awkwardly.
"It's all you now bro, I've done my bit." I smile.
"All I care about, is that her cut comes out of your share." JJ adds.
"That's fair that's very fair." I agree.
"You know I don't remember taking a vote." Kie starts up. "This our thing. A Pouge thing!"
"You're not even a fucking Pouge yourself Kie!" I couldn't take it anymore, she wouldn't stop going on about how this was a 'pouge thing' when she had a house to go back to every night, hot water, a fully stocked fridge, two parents, money to pay for college, a heater/air con which she could have on whenever she pleased!
"What did you say?"
"You're not even a fucking pouge yourself Kie." I breath out. "Just because you hang out with pouges don't make you one. You have a nice house, hot running water, money for college! Fuck, you could have a dog if you wanted! I don't even have the money for a dog Kie! Not even a stray one." I yell at her, tears swelling in my eyes. "Kie you need to realise being a Pouge isn't just an aesthetic! It's the unfortunate way we live." I motion to me, Pope, JJ and John b. "But go ahead, explain to Sarah why you have more of a right to be in this group than she does." I say sitting back down. JJ puts his arm around me, trying to comfort me. "But hey, if you ever wanna swap life's, you live in my house me live in yours be my guest."

Kie stares at me, her face blank of emotion.
"Go on then." I say nodding to Sarah. Kie shakes her head then turns back to John b and Sarah.
"I'd like to say I'm a tad bit uncomfortable." Pope says.
"Thank you." Kie nods.
"When are you not uncomfortable Pope?" John b asks annoyed at his response to Sarah being here.
"Well I rode here on the back of JJ's bike pretty comfortably." He mumbles.
"That's true, most relaxed I've ever seen him." JJ nods.
"That's nice guys." JB answers annoyed.
"You know we were all extremely comfortable until you brought her here." Kie says, sending Sarah a glare.
"Y/n seems more uncomfortable with you right now then she does Sarah." He retorts.
"Stop talking about me like I'm not here." Sarah says to Kie.
"Then leave."
"I told you." She says to John b.
"Told him what exactly? That you're a liar?-
"No that you're a shit talking Bitch!" I can't help but smile at Sarah's response. She notices and smirks back at me.

Pope and JJ are becoming very shocked, the two start taking bets and whispering very loudly.
"Who's your bet Y/n?" Pope asks.
"Dude I'm not betting." I shake my head.
"Y/n come on-
"Everyone shut up!" John b yells. We all snap our heads towards him. "Kie you're my best friend...right?" The three of us that weren't arguing all give him a pointed look. "One of my best friends. And well Sarah....you're my girlfriend." He says wearily.
"That's new." Pope whispers.
"Oh so she's your girlfriend now?" Kie asks. "What was all that talk about using her for information? Get a map, cut her loose." Kie shrugs.
"You said you were using me?" Sarah asks. I feel so bad for Sarah.
"No." John b says with a weary tone clearly lying.
"Yeah you did." All of us correct him. As bad as it was for him to say that Sarah needed to know the truth.
"Look, love just walked in okay?" He declares.
"Oh vomit." Kie states.

"I didn't expect it. It just kinda happened." He shrugs.
"Oh that was corny." Pope says making me laugh.
"You're gonna have to decided." Kie says.
"No I can't."
"Can't you two just figure it out?" I ask. They all turn to look at me. "Well I mean there isn't a limit of girls this group can have. Just work it out." I shrug.
"It's not that easy." Kie says.
"Okay." I answer.
"Both." John b shrugs.
"Ooh."
"That's not an option." We all sit in silence waiting for someone else to say something when my phone rings. I immediately stand up and go outside. Getting as far away from them as I can.

"God Rafe you saved me."
"Yeah what from?" He laughs.
"Everyone's arguing over stupid stuff." I say not wanting to tell him the actual reason.
"Well aren't I a hero."
"Yes you are. So why you calling me?"
"Well I was wondering if you wanted to come over tonight?"
"Yeah that'd be nice, I'm pretty sure I can but if I can't I'm sorry. I'll let you know though." I say not really paying attention to what he was saying, I was just tryna make sure my friends couldn't hear me.
"Yeah, yeah cool."
"Kie wait!" Pope calls out after Kie as she storms past me.
"Alright well I gotta go. See you later." I say hanging up the phone and following Pope who's following Kie.
"Y/n just leave it." Pope says turning around to face me.
"Alright." I shrug and try not to take it personally then walk back inside.

More dramaaa
Pls vote :)
-Soph