『Chapter15 』

It was a great day today. I didn't have work, we weren't going treasure hunting meaning I had it free to do whatever I pleased!

"Hey Rafe, how you going?" I say into my phone once he picks up.
"Wow you're in a good mood what's that about?"
"Just slept well and I don't have anything to do today. I'm totally free, so if you wanna crawl through my window and we can make some plans? Have that quality couple time we never have?"
"Oh Y/n, baby I'm so sorry if I'd of known you were free I wouldn't have made any plans but Topper just called in asking if I wanted to go golfing with him and I said yes. I'm so sorry." Even though Rafe was apologising I felt he didn't really mean it and he was just getting back at me for all the times I couldn't hang out with him.
"That's okay, have fun golfing. I love you!" I say trying to keep my good mood up.
"Love you too. Alright we'll I gotta go but hey I'll tell you what, how about I come over this arvo once I've finished golfing around 5-6 yeah?"
"Yeah cool. See you then."
"Okay bye love ya." He says then hangs up the phone.

"Hey where JJ and Pope?" I ask as I walk up to Kie and John b who are standing of the dock talking. "Oo I interrupted something didn't I? I'm sorry." I say awkwardly.
"Nah it's okay." Kie nods.
"And uh Pope and JJ are out delivering groceries." John b adds.
"Cool well now that I'm here and I've got nothing else to do so wanna do something?"
"Yeah sure why not." Kie shrugs.
"Surf?" John b suggests.
"Sure." Me and Kie agree.

The surf wasn't bad today and quite enjoyable since it was manly just me Kie and John b. For the last bit of our time in the surf though all three of us just swam. I kinda felt like I was third wheeling and I wish I was hanging out with Rafe but I love my friends and they're very important to me too.
"Hey I think the boys will be back soon should we head back to the Chateau?" John b suggests.
"Sure let's go." I nod swimming back in.
"Kie you coming?" I ask.
"Yeah right behind you." She answers.

Once we're out of the water and changed back into our clothes it's 4:30 and Pope and JJ are heading back.
"Hey I was just going to see you two!" I say happily as I run into them. "Jeez Pope are you okay?" I ask holding his face in my hands, there's a a gash across the side of his forehead and his face is kind of bruised.
"Rafe and Topper jumped him." JJ says with disgust.
"What!? Oh Pope." I say pulling him into a hug and kissing his forehead. "I'm so sorry." I say. "Are you okay?" I ask both him and JJ.
"I wasn't with him when it happened but we, we got our revenge." JJ smiles.
"I don't even wanna know what you did but I'm sure it was a good revenge."
"I'm good, I feel better I promise." Pope smiles at me.
"Okay good, now I've gotta get going. I've got some chores to do for my mum but we'll catch up tomorrow."
"Okay see ya." JJ says waving me goodbye.
"Bye Y/n!" Pope smiles

"I can't believe she kissed you." JJ sighs as I walk away thinking I can't hear them anymore.
"On the forehead dud it was nothing!"
"Still, good for you man." He laughs.

I pull open my door to see Rafe sitting on my bed. I slam it behind me and look and him, rage and fury fill my body.
"What's wrong? Why do you seem so mad?" He laughs standing up off my bed.
"What's wrong with me!? WHATS WRONG WITH YOU!? I have every right to be mad Rafe Cameron!" I scream at him having no other way to let my anger out.
"What the hell are you on about!?" He screams back.
"YOU BEAT MY FRIEND, ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS WITH A GOLF CLUB! He has a gash near the top of eye! Rafe why!? HE DID NOTHING TO YOU, ARE YOU CRAZY!?" I wave my hands around in anger as I speak which was a bad idea.
He grabs my wrist and holds it tight.
"They're is nothing crazy about what I did Y/n. He was on my goddamn side of the island!-
"To deliver groceries! And it's not just the fact that he's my friend, you shouldn't be beating anyone with anything!" I say as I try to pull my wrist free.
"I don't care! ITS MY SIDE OF THE ISLAND I DON'T NEED SOME OF YOUR FILTHY POUGES ON MY NEAT GOLF COURSE."
"Oh Rafe you're acting like a two year old! Can you please- AHH UGH HOLY SHIT RAFE CAN YOU LET GO OF MY WRIST THERES GONNA BE S BRUISE THERE!" I scream at him as tears well in my eyes. "Rafe please!" I cry. He lets go of my wrist sending my flying into my dresser.
"Rafe you need to leave." I say as calmly as possibly.
"No Y/n please. I'm sorry I love you! I didn't mean it, I'm sorry." He says getting closer to me. "I'm so sorry Y/n." He says taking my hand.
"I...it's fine." I say scared that he'll lash out or something.
"Exactly you know I would never hurt you." He says pulling me into a hug. I stiffly hugged him back as he stroked down my head. "I'm sorry. Now come on, let's get some rest." He says smiling down at me.
"Yeah." I say quietly, walking over to my bed and climbing in.

Rafe pulls me close to him but I still feel a little afraid. I try to calm down and relax my body.
"You're okay I love you." Rafe repeats trying to calm me down. Eventually I kind of do and fall asleep.

Drew Starkey
Rafe Rage
Anger issues
Money is the reason we exist
Attachment issues
Did u like my poem? I hope you did.
Pls vote :)
-Soph