♧ Chapter 3 ♧

"They didn't listen to us." JJ complains as him and John B get back from reporting the boat.
"What'd I tell you." I laugh and he puts his hand in my head and ruffles up my hair, I push his hand away in annoyance but still smile at him.
"Let's check out the motel where the key is from." John b says and we all agree.

"And I thought the Chateau looked bad." JJ states as we arrive at the motel.
"Agatha sure did some damage." I nod.

John b and JJ go into the hotel while me, pope and kiara stay in boat.
"Doesn't look like someone with a Grady-White would stay."  JJ says.
"Looks like where someone with a Grady-White would die." Pope adds.
"Be careful." Kie says to JB before the two boys go to the hotel.
"Have fun." I say to them both, waving them away.

John b POV
"Oh be so careful John b." JJ says pretending to be Kiara. "Just give me that John D already." I push his hands off my shoulders and roll my eyes at his grin.
"Yeah well what about Y/n huh?"
"What about her?" My best friend shrugs, turning his head away slightly trying to hide the light shade of pink that had crept up across his cheeks.
"Oh you know, pulling her into the water just to help her out. Constantly putting your arm around her AND just before, putting your hand in her hair, you may of fooled her but I know you just wanted to feel how soft her hair is."
"Oh come of it John b, you sound like you're investigating me. Besides you know the rules, no pouge on pouge macking."
"And since when do you stick to the rules?" He rolls his eyes and walks ahead of me.

"This is it." I say as we get to the room with the same numbers as the key.
"Housekeeping." JJ says in a high pitched voice as he knocks on the door. I give him a confused look.
"What you think someone will just open their motel room door to a random knock."
"Eh fair point I guess." I shrug.
After a bit of waiting no one answered the door so I unlocked it with the key and we walked in, the place was a mess. It looked as if someone was getting ready to leave, there was a half packed bag on the bed. I turn around to see JJ crouching down looking at something, I think it's like a safe or something.
"The code was written on a piece of paper." He states as he puts the numbers in and pulls it open. It's got money in it, a fair bit of money and a gun. JJ takes the gun out immediately and starts posing with it.
"Hey take a photo of me."
"No JJ, put the gun back."
"Nah." He shrugs and keeps walking around the room posing.

Y/n POV
"Hey, we got some cops. What'll we do?" I ask as a police car pulls up near the motel.
"Shit. Uh follow me." Kie instructs. She gets off the boat and walks up a window and picks up a rock, it just misses.
"Just try and get their attention." She says.
"Alright." Pope and I agree.
"Oh Y/n please don't smash the window. Just a tap." Kie says as I pick up a rock.
"Whatever ya say your majesty." I roll my eyes and try to find a smaller rock.
"Didn't you ever do P.E?" Kie asks pope as he keeps missing the window.
"I was on the math team."
"Here." Kie hands me a good sized rock.
"Thanks." I nod and throw it at the window, it hits it luckily not breaking it. The two boys come to window and as quietly as we can we warn them about the police, eventually they get what we're saying and climb out the window.

We go back to the boat and watch as John b and JJ stay as quiet as possible trying not to get caught when suddenly there's a loud bang, I look over to see what had happened. JJ of course, JJ had dropped a gun, no idea where he got the gun but I'm sure he could a gone without it.
"Shit."
Finally the cops leave and drive away and JJ and Jb come back to the boat.
"Why didn't you warn us sooner!" JJ says annoyed.
"We tried but instead of doing P.E pope was on the Math team and Y/n couldn't find the right size rock." Kie rolls her eyes.

"The cops took everything like it was crime scene." John b says bringing back the topic of the motel.
"Well did you guys find anything?" I ask.
"Did we find anything? Oh no I don't think so." JJ says pulling out a ward of cash and gun from his pocket.
"You stole!?" Kiara exclaims clearly mad.
"Why do you need a gun?" Pope asks.
"Well to keep my favourite brown haired person safe." JJ smiles at me putting his hands on my waist.
"I'm sure JB really appreciates having you in his life Jay." I smile removing his hands from my waist.
(Ay sry if u don't have brown hair I just liked the idea for this scene.)

"You seriously stole from a crime scene?" Kie says annoyed.
"Better than the cops having right?" JJ shrugs.
"I'm so gonna loose my scholarship." Pope rolls his eyes.
"Yeah but at least you have us right?" I smile at him putting my arm around him.
"Yay." He says sarcastically smiling back at us then beginning to drive the boat away.

And another chapter done!
Pls vote :)
-Soph