Trigger Warnings

Hello lovelies, its me, and Im back with a new story ! Of course, like every other story, I will be posting the Trigger Warnings which I HIGHLY recommend you read before diving in!

This story is ENEMIES to lovers. Murderous Enemies to Lovers. This story is dark romance, with mature and triggering themes.

Here they are:

-Profanity

-Explicit sexual scenes including; dirty talk, use of cuffs, forced orgasm, public fingering scene, scarification (carving of name on skin), praise, a lot of hand necklaces

-Killing/Murder

-Shooting

-Fighting scene

-Mentions of human sex trafficking scenes and rape

-Past trauma revolving female lead

-Betrayal

-Revenge

-Past trauma surrounding female lead

The story is an intense enemies to lovers. It is a MURDEROUS enemies to lovers. I say this again so I don't have to read comments about why is she a bitch or why would he ever do that. It's enemies for a reason. So keep that in mind when you read this story.

This story does have a HEA, but it won't be your typical HEA. That's all I'll say regarding the epilogue. Don't comment and demand that I write it in a different way. I write how I want to write.

Anyways, thank you for everyone that is here and is reading this story. I hope you love it and enjoy it. This story is quite different than what I usually write, especially the female lead. I absolutely love her and I hope you do, too. Any women that can bring a man to his knees is a Goddess in my opinion so that's that.

I hope you enjoy Nyra and Ivan's story ❤️