Chapter 15

Ivan

She got off of me and went to her bedside table. I stood up to follow her and saw her pull out two sets of cuffs. "Take off your clothes and get on the bed."

I eyed the cuffs in her hand, and even though I hated being restrained during sex, I craved the intimacy and sex we shared together. I stripped my clothes off, and the way her lips parted, and her thighs clenched didn't go unnoticed. I climbed on her bed and spread my legs and arms for her.

"Do the women you've been with ever tell you how handsome you are?" She asked as she traced the cuffs with her fingers.

"It's usually the other way around. I compliment them."

She took off her robe and ran the cuffs between the valley of her breasts. "Compliment me."

"You take my fucking breath away," I murmured. "I never knew what the definition of a beautiful woman was until I met you. Every inch of you is carved and molded to goddamn celestial perfection. God, the way I crave to touch, kiss, and taste every inch of you. I desire you all the time."

"Lie back, Ivan."

I lied down, and she climbed onto the bed and reached for my arm. She kissed alongside my arm and up to my fingers. She kissed every single one of them before cuffing my hand. She repeated the action with my other arm, then kissed down my chest and abdomen.

Stopping at my cock, she ignored it and went down my legs. She cuffed my ankles and then straddled my chest. She placed her hands on either side and looked down at me.

"Why are you so eager to taste me? I thought men hated eating pussy."

I gave her a quizzical look. "Those are usually the idiots that don't know how to do it right. Some men feel like they haveto do it, so they get reciprocated. There are other types of men that give their women head because that's the only way they can reach their orgasms.

It's just an intimate way of letting their partner know that they're taking care of them sexually. You have your rare breed of men that fucking love eating pussy because not only are they good at it, but because they love the taste, the smell, the sounds, and the mess." 

She cocked a brow. "And you, Ivan? Which type of man are you?"

I licked my lips. "The rare breed. Now, sit on my fucking face, woman."

She moved her hips off my chest and hovered herself over my face. I looked up to meet her eyes, and the minute her cunt reached my face; I devoured it. She gasped from the hasty assault and moved her hips over my face.

Fuck. She was already so wet. You could hear the wet sounds of her cunt as she glided and skated over my mouth. I strained against the cuffs, wanting to touch her, to reach upwards and cup her breasts, to hold her thighs down, so she couldn't squirm away, but I couldn't.

Her fingers went to my hair, and she pulled and yanked as I grew more erratic with my limited movements. I was greedy, starved, and ardent as I tasted her. I lapped her up, the honeyed and devoted taste of her cunt filling me up with warmth.

I kept my eyes on hers, and though hers were hooded, she was still watching me. Her lips were parted as moans and shaky gasps tumbled out of them. I sucked on her clit hard, and she cried out my name in pleasure. The desire to satisfy her, to bring her gratification, to have her know how insatiable I was for her taste was ineffable.

I wanted it known. I suspired to pry her apart with my fingers, to pinch her nipples taut, to massage and knead her skin, but I'd have to settle for this. Her head fell back, and her hips grew frantic over my mouth. I could feel her orgasm building, nearing, and the tremor of her breaths told me she was close.