Chapter 10

Nyra

He stood up and reached for the hem of his shirt. He tugged it up and over his body. It fell onto the sofa behind him. While I admired his bare and wide chest, he was already reaching for his pants. He wasn't overly hairy, but I impressively admired the patch of curly hair between his pectorals.

The belt buckle clanged hard, and I looked to see his pants had dropped to the ground, and he was reaching for his boxers. He hooked his thumbs at the ends, and his eyes stayed on me as he tugged them down. He moved them the rest of the way down with his feet before kicking them to the side.

"You have a very handsome body." I complimented.

I greedily looked at him. Every inch. My eyes didn't leave a single place unseen. His arms and legs. His chest and abdomen. His very hard and eager cock was twitching as I stared at it a little longer. I closed the distance between us but didn't touch him. Not when he wasn't cuffed.

"Sit down, Ivan." He sat and kept his eyes on me as I reached for his hands and cuffed them behind his back. "Good, okay, now your legs."

I knelt down and cuffed his ankles to the table out in front of us. He had room to move his ankles but not too much room that he could overpower me.

"Now." I stood up and admired him from afar. "You were promised a dance, no?"

"I don't think I'll last if you dance for me." He confessed.

"Be a good boy and try hard to."

I walked to where the curtain was. I didn't step outside but knocked on the wall beside the curtain twice. A few moments later, music filled the room we were in. I haven't done a private dance session in years, but it wasn't as hard as it was when you danced on the stage.

Just more intimate and quieter. I let the soft beat of the music move me, and I closed my eyes, completely in my element as I danced. He couldn't reach me, and knowing he was restrained and watching me had me growing wetter in anticipation.

There was always this thrill when you danced for someone. I usually took my time stripping my bra and panties and other little accessories off, but this time I was fully naked. I swayed my hips, gave him my back, moved my hands over my body, and even though there was music playing in the background.

I could hear him straining against the cuffs and hear his breathing grow more labored over time. Dancing was, in its very own way, a seduction. Almost like art. There were no rules. No right or wrong.

You moved to the music, you felt every beat and line deep inside you, and you let it guide you. I ran my hands up my thighs and stomach and cupped my breasts, and opened my eyes to see his muscles flexing as he tried to fight his way out of the cuffs.

"Come here." He rasped. "Just fucking come here."

"I don't like being told what to do."

"I never knew the devil could be so sexy."

My lips twitched into a smile. "Am I the devil now?"

"A pretty little devil." He said, his voice thick with lust. "My pretty little devil." He corrected and licked his lips.

I went from someone to his in less than a second. It was rather quick, and I don't think I've ever had a man be possessive over me or call me his. They called me baby, honey, and sweetheart, but those endearments never did anything to me. Now, suddenly, I was his pretty little devil, and fuck me, but I didn't hate it.

"You don't strike me as a possessive man, Ivan."

He shook his head, his hair sticking to his forehead with the movement.