Chapter 30

Ivan

"Are you going to carry me all the way inside?"

"Of course."

"Good."

She kissed my cheek and hid her face in my neck as we walked inside the hotel. Her men stayed walking behind us, only opening the door to let us in and clicking the elevator door button.

The doors dinged open, and the men went to their rooms next to ours, and once Omar helped us with our door, he left for his. I walked her and set her down on the bed. I got down, lifted her dress over her thighs, and took off her heels.

"Where does it hurt, baby?"

"My ankles." She pouted.

I caressed her soft skin and rubbed circles over her ankles, taking my time as I massaged both of her feet.

I worked the heel, the sole, and when I couldn't hold back I peppered kisses all over her ankle and worked my lips upward until I was kissing the backs of her knees.

She lifted her dress higher, and I groaned at the sounds she made whenever my lips brushed near her panties. I took my time, kissing every exposed inch of her skin.

I nipped at her inner thighs and felt her fingers winding in my hair. Our eyes met, and the flat of my tongue made a wet trail up and down her navel before traveling back further down to her panties. I kissed her there through her panties she whimpered.

There was a pretty little damp spot, and I cupped the backs of her thighs and forced her to lie down. I licked and sucked her clit through her panties, and she thrashed against my mouth.

"Ivan." She gasped. "Baby, no teasing. I'm wet already."

I chuckled. "I haven't even touched you yet."

"You smug fucking bastard. You don't have to touch me. I'm always wet for you."

My humor vanished as I groaned loudly at her words. "Devil woman."

"Take your clothes off, and come fuck your devil woman." She cried out.

I stood up and began taking my clothes off, and I saw her tug off the straps of her own dress. She tossed it on the ground and then slid down her panties.

The pile of clothes on the ground grew as I finally took off my boxers. She crawled back onto the bed, and I climbed on top of her. I undid her bun first, and once her hair was in my hand, I used it to guide her lips to mine.

We moaned as we kissed. We panted as we touched and explored each other.

Her legs spread, and I felt them lock around my waist. Her hands held my shoulders, and she bucked her hips against me. I kissed her harder and brutally pushed inside her.

Her lips ripped away from mine as she let out a shout of pleasure. Her cunt was ever so fucking welcoming. So warm and wet and cozy. It was made for my cock, made to be fucked, owned, and used by me.

I caressed her thighs and kneaded her breasts as I kissed all over her neck and chest. Our breathing was erratic, our hands grew avaricious and fraught, and our lips tasted each other as I fucked her harder, deeper.

I wanted to brand every inch of this woman with my love, with my lips and teeth, and my cum.

"I wanna cum on your tits. Fuck, baby, tell me if that's okay."

"It's okay." She nodded. "But if you don't make me cum, I'll kill you, Ivan."

"I told you the more you threaten me, the harder I get."

I grabbed the headboard above us and surged my hips against hers. She gasped and moaned with every thrust while I looked down at her.

We stayed watching each other, and it was harmonious seeing her so pleasured, so satisfied, and so fucking sexy as she came undone beneath me. Her lips were parted, her hands not knowing where to go, and they finally landed on my hips.

Her nails left marks as they dug in, and I enjoyed how she always left her own mark on me. I was hers. I was so fucking hers. Her face was a soft pink, and the way her cheeks flushed as I felt her near her orgasm was beautiful.

Her head fell back with a cry, and she begged and swore over and over again until she came all over my cock. And god, what a fucking sight that was.

I couldn't hold back, not when she was whimpering my name. I pulled out, and with one tight stroke, I came all over her chest. It coated her nipples and breasts, and I was a cocky bastard as I saw my masterpiece.

I reached for the tissues, and after cleaning my mess, I collapsed on the bed next to Nyra. She ushered me closer, and I rested my head on her chest. I felt her fingers run through my hair, and I closed my eyes as we both came down from our high.

"Baby," I mumbled. She hummed a yes in response. "I want you to meet my parents. Christmas is coming up. Maybe we go down for the holidays."

"I don't do good with parents."

"They'll love you."

Her eyes met mine, and she gave me a soft smile. "I'll go if you answer this first."

"Okay."

"In five, ten years, where do you see yourself?"

"With you. Married. Together. In love."

My words had her sitting up, and I sat up and faced her. "You want to marry me?" She repeated.

"Of course, I want to marry you."

"Ivan, I'm not the marrying type."

"Then we don't need to get married. We can just be together. As long as it's just us...nothing matters."

"I don't want children." She said it so fast that it took me a minute to process it.

"Okay, then we won't have."

"You'd be okay with that?"

I sighed and reached over to grab her hands. I left a kiss on both and held them tightly in mine.

"Yes. I'd be okay with that. All that matters to me is that you're mine, Nyra. I'll have you any way I can. I want to be with you indefinitely. We don't need rings to prove that we love each other. Our struggles, our pain, our love...that's more than enough. I love you. You love me. That's enough."

She crawled into my lap instantly and held my face sternly. "Look at me." She urged. "Be sure of this. Be sure that it'll be enough. Because...I don't think I could ever let you go if it wasn't."

I placed my hands over hers in reassurance. "It is enough. Do you love me?"

"Yes."

"It's enough."

"Ivan."

"Sshh, get out of your head. Stop thinking." I scolded lightly. "I fucking love you. I worship the ground you walk in. I'd die for you, hell woman, I'd kill for you. I'd do anything for you. You're my woman, the love of my life, and my pretty little devil. As long as you're holding my hand, I don't fucking care if you drag me down to the deep depths of Hell. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Good. Now kiss me." She kissed me softly, and her lips lingered. "You're my salvation, my sanctuary. I'm here, and I'll have you just like this."

She smiled sadly at me and kissed me once more. "You're enough for me, too, more than enough."

A/N: I love them 💝💝💝