Chapter 27

Ivan

After cleaning up and taking a shower, I stood in front of the mirror with my eyes trained on my chest. Her name was right there, across my chest, carved to perfection.

I now had three marks on my body belonging to her. Her name, the bullet wound, and the knife mark. I traced my fingers over them and saw her come up behind me in the mirror.

"Does it hurt?" She asked, coming up and wrapping her arms around my waist. I spun around and lifted her up in my arms, and set her down on the sink.

"Everything hurts when it comes to you, but it's a good hurt, a greedy hurt," I clarified.

She stared at me for a moment too long, and I saw how she played with her fingers. As if she was nervous. She didn't have to be nervous. Especially around me.

"Some people don't like it when it hurts. They don't think it's worth it. They always want the easy way out. What do you make of it?"

I placed my hand over hers and brought them to my lips.

"I used to think I wanted it easy, but I've long since changed my mind."

She looked at me, and I cupped her jaw and leaned down.

"Loving you doesn't just hurt. Loving you is decimating, destroying, fucking explosive. Love is a pathetic and feeble word to use for what I fucking feel for you. You are the blood coursing through my veins. You are the very breath that expands in my lungs."

Tears brimmed in her eyes, and she leaned further into my hand. I kissed her forehead, lingering there as I inhaled her scent.

"I love you, too, Ivan. I shouldn't, but I do. It hurts, but I'd rather it hurt than not feel anything at all." She whispered.

We kissed before I carried her in my arms. I took off her bathrobe and tossed my towel on the ground before ushering her into the bed. I cradled her in my arms and tightened my hold on her bare and soft waist.

"I've wanted to hold you like this in my arms...for so long." I kissed her neck. "Now that you're here, I never want anything else. My pretty little devil."

Her hands went over mine, and she sighed as she relaxed in my arms.

"Sleep, Nyra. You'll need your rest because I haven't had my fill yet. I might wake you up in an hour or two."

Her breathing hitched in her throat, and she pressed her ass back against me. "How will you wake me up?" She asked.

"By playing with your breasts like this."

My hands came up and cupped them both. I pulled and pinched the nipples with my fingers. She let out a needy sound. She ground her ass on my cock, and I pushed back just as ravenous.

I could feel her breathing grow heavier beneath my touch, and I savored the reactions she offered me so freely.

"What else?"

"I might kiss your neck like this." I kissed and sucked all over her neck, and she mewled against me.

"What else?" She asked breathlessly.

I ran my cock between the crack of her ass while my hand trailed down to her pussy. I rubbed her clit teasingly and lazily, causing her to become a moaning and bucking puddle of stimulation and pleasure.

I let my fingers slip between her already silky and damp folds. I swore under my breath. Fuck, so responsive.

"Baby, you're already wet for me. Oh, fuck, you're making me so hard." I growled, bucking my hips forward, forcing her to feel.