Chapter 28

Nyra

"Do you need me to give you some dancing tips?"

He rolled his eyes. "No."

"Roll your hips, touch your body, just be confident," I stated. "Don't be afraid to really go all out."

"I think I regret losing." He deadpanned.

"I'm curious to know what toy you would have used on me."

He smirked as he looked down. He grabbed my chin and forced me to keep his attention.

"A dildo. I wanted to fill you up from both ends and fuck you." He rasped.

A delicious shiver ran down my spine, and I felt that tingling all the way down to my toes. He kissed my cheek and dropped his hand.

"Creative," I mumbled and tried hard not to squirm or clench my thigh.

I didn't want to give him the satisfaction.

He chuckled and squeezed my hand. "Wanna switch?"

I shook my head. "Nope, I'm getting a strip tease tonight."

"You did empty the club, right?"

"For the hundredth time, yes. Are you ready?" I asked once the car came to a stop.

"No."

I laughed, and he opened the door. He held my hand and helped me out. Keeping his arm around my waist, he walked us inside the empty club.

My men closed the doors and waited outside for us. Ivan guided me to the room we first had sex in, and once inside, he set me down on the sofa where he sat. He knelt down before me and placed his hands on my thighs.

"Are you going to laugh at my horrible dancing skills?"

"Yes, of course, I am."

He rolled his shoulders back and lifted his chin.

"Wouldn't expect any less."

I gave him a quick kiss, and he pulled away. He stood up and went to pour me a drink first. He handed it to me, and I leaned back.

"Here we go." He pulled out his phone and began searching for a song. "This is a good song." He pressed play, and I gave him an impressed look when I recognized the melody.

I'm just a bachelor
I'm looking for a partner
Someone who knows how to ride
Without even falling off

He set the phone down and stood there nervously in jeans and a dark red flannel. He took a deep breath and reached for the first button of his shirt. I didn't think he'd actually do it, but he looked confident in front of me as he began to unbutton his shirt slowly.

I took a sip, my throat parched as he undid the last button. He was bare underneath, and my thighs clenched all on their own at the sight of him. I swallowed, inhaled, and basked in every single inch of this rugged man that wore my scars on him like badges of honor.

My name stretched out across his chest, the bullet wound on his shoulder, and the scar from my knife down his side. They were hot on his body.

If you're horny let's do it
Ride it, my pony
My saddle's waiting
Come and jump on it

The shirt met the floor, and Ivan got a little into it as he began running his hands over his chest. His head lulled back as his hand traveled down to his pants.

He cupped himself through his pants and groaned. My cheeks warmed, and I couldn't help the whimper that tumbled out of me. I've danced for men and women, even married couples, but I've never had a man dance for me.