Chapter 29

Ivan

The dress she was wearing should be fucking illegal. It's probably the sexiest thing I've ever seen her wear, and I've seen her in lingerie and naked. Yet, there was something about the midnight blue floor-length gown she was wearing.

It reached the floor and covered those sexy thighs and legs, yet that wasn't what had me standing there with drool dripping down my chin. It was everything else. It was the backless aspect of it and how it displayed those sexy little wings.

The straps were one inch, maybe, but I didn't fucking care about that either. All I cared about was the plunging neckline that showcased her smooth chest and the valley of her breasts.

It wasn't such a deep plunge but a more elegant scoop type of tease. And I was not only teased, but rock fucking hard.

I know she chose this color because she told me she loves my eyes, and as sentimental as that was, I was still hard. Her makeup was kept a little smoky, a bold maroon matte lip, and her hair was styled, pulled, and brushed back into an elegant bun.

It was so slicked back, not a single hair out of place, and as sexy as Nyra was like this, I loved seeing her hair all frizzy and untamed. She had diamond earrings on as her only jewelry and clutched a pearly white Italian-made bag in her hand.

She brought us to Milan two days ago because she wanted to take me to the Opera House, and even though I'd never been, I was excited to experience it with her.

She even bought me a new suit, and when I tried to fight with her about the expenses, she just batted her lashes at me and told me to be a good boy and say thank you.

Which I did, but I got my revenge later that night when I branded her ass with my hand. I saw her standing there with an annoyed look on her face. I realized I'd been staring at her and hadn't spoken a single word yet.

"Fuck."

She chuckled. "You've been staring at me for twenty minutes, and that's all you have to say."

"Fuck me," I amended.

She laughed louder. "You're an idiot, and we're going to be late."

"How late would we be if I bent you over right now and fucked you?"

"Really late."

"Baby, how am I supposed to pay attention to anything when you look so fucking good?"

Her eyes shined. "You look really, really hot in your new suit, but I think we can control ourselves for a few hours."

"Are the seats you reserved private?" I asked. She nodded. "Good. If you're wearing any panties right now, take them off."

"I will not."

"Then I'm ripping them. Are they expensive?"

"Of course they are. I only buy the best."

I licked my lips. "Expensive or not, you can't keep me away. It's mine. It belongs to me."

"I'll leave you here and go to the Opera House alone." She huffed.

"And let the men know that you're not taken?" I scoffed. "Oh, fuck no. Hell no."

She closed the distance between us, and I held my breath as she grabbed my hands and placed them on her waist. Hers spanned across my chest, and she peered up at me through her thick lashes.

"You're crazy if you think I'd ever let a man that's not you touch me. I'd kill them before they ever got the chance."

"There's my girl." I smacked her ass, and she bucked forward. I stole the opportunity to kiss her chastely.