D:

The first day was rather normal apart from Jungkooks small outburst.

Yoongi hadn't yet made any friends and was the next day again sitting quietly in one of the seats, arriving right before the professor and listening like everyone else.

A few more hours however and the lunch break started.

That's where the real problems started.

He walked out of class, only to be met with Jungkook who waited for him, behind him two other guys.

"Oh look who we found.. A lost kitten" Jungkook smiled, Yoongi taking a few steps back not really sure about the nickname and what the fuck was going on.

"Sorry but I-"

"How about you buy us some drinks? Aren't you in the mood for some banana milk kook?" A guy asked Yoongi didn't yet know the name of.

"I really am feeling thirsty, thanks for reminding me Jimin."

Yoongi shook his head a bit and then sighted as if not believing that Jungkook actually did this.

"Jungkook come on, don't do this. You won't be any better than me if you-"

"Talking back to me? Again? Are you trying to upset me? What's your problem Min?! Want us to show you how mean we can be when we're upset?" Jungkook asked, wrapping an arm around Yoongis shoulder and pulling the male forcefully with him.

"No Jungkook stop this I'm-"

Yoongi shut himself off when he saw Jungkooks glare, following his lead and ending up in front of their table, finally being let go.

"Go and buy us our drinks.. And perhaps some snacks.. What are you in the mood for Hoseok?" Jungkook asked looking at the other male who yet didn't speak because he mostly kept looking at his phone.

"Hm.. Get me some chocolate."

"What about you Jimin?"

"I'd like some crisps. Oh or perhaps milk bread." The male smiled, looking at Yoongi who still stood in front of the table.

"There you go.. I give you five minutes for everything." Jungkook said and looked at Yoongi who still stood there for an minute as if not believing that they really would do this.

".. 4 minutes left.. Do you really wanna find out what's gonna happen after those 4 minutes?" Hoseok asked looking at Yoongi with a small grin, the male shaking his head and quickly making his way towards the line to get what they asked for.

"I can't believe he's the one who fucked you up back then.. He looks so small and cute." Hoseok smiled a bit, putting his phone down as he watched yoongi for a moment.

"You keep calling him cute.. Don't tell me you're going to fuck him" Jimin chuckled, leaning back and having to laugh more as Hoseok shrugged his shoulders as if actually considering it.

"Hobi do me the favor and don't. He doesn't deserve your holy dick."

"He doesn't kook? I thought he may like it since he's such an slut." Hoseok said, watching Jungkook shake his head even though he had a small smile on his lips as if finding Hobis comment amusing

"One minute left" Jimin mumbled, looking at his phone and raising an eyebrow as he watched the male walk back.

Second after second and finally Yoongi put everything down on the table.

"Actually in time.. Impressive." Hoseok mumbled, though Jungkook looked rather bored as he took a sip of his banana milk, grabbing the fabric of Yoongis sweater when the male tried to go.

"I didn't allow you to walk off. Sit." Jungkook said, the smaller letting out a sight and about to sit down besides Jungkook only for the male to stop him and raise an eyebrow.

"You wanna sit on our table? Pets belong on the floor, don't you know that kitten?" Jungkook asked completely serious, Jimin having to hold back a laugh as he saw Yoongis dumbfounded expression.

"Are you for real? I'm no damn pet Jungkook!" Yoongi said, about to again walk off when Jungkook already pulled him back and put a hand on the back of his neck pushing Yoongi down.

"I said pets. Belong. On. The. Floor!"

Yoongi being pressed against the ground, Jimin having a big grin on his lips as if amazed by Jungkook and Hoseok who just watched a bit curious.

He looked around as if asking for help, though nobody seemed to move an muscle, completely ignoring what Jungkook was doing and some even cheering for him as if he just did something impressive.

"There you go.. Now stay." the bunny boy spoke, giving Yoongis back a small slap and sitting back down to continue his lunch.

The whole lunch break Yoongi spend like that.
On the floor, doing nothing and sometimes just having to listen to Jungkook throwing some insults at him while Jimin and Hoseok laughed about it.

"Damn I love that movie! Let's watch it together on Saturday"

"I thought Taehyung and you had plans already?" jimin asked, looking at Jungkook who shook his head.

"He's probably not going out until next Monday. The doc said he should stay at home until then. Kinda upsetting that he had to catch a cold right before our meeting." Jungkook spoke, putting his head on the table.

They sat in the back row, Yoongi finally being on his own in another row and trying to ignore their talking.

It was so damn loud however, all this laughing, the comments, the stupid remarks and cursing.

Even more bothersome, when Jungkook started to throw some pieces of paper towards Yoongi and kept repeating that until Yoongi eventually looked at him.

"What is it..?"

"Nothing.. Your handwriting is pretty ugly by the way"

Yoongi looked at him without saying anything, Jimin eventually nudging Jungkooks side to get his attention back.

Yoongi wasn't even sure what that meant, he didn't sit besides Jungkook so he wasn't sure how the male even had seen his handwriting.

When he opened his notebook however, he finally understood why Jungkook said that.

A few insults written down with an bright marker over his notes and even a few missing pages.

They seriously went through his notebook while he was gone for a few minutes to go to the bathroom and clean up his jacket after Hoseok 'accidentally' spilled his leftovers on it.

A day that felt like hell.
It was only one of the endless other that followed.

The whole week was like hell for Yoongi.

Insult after insult, Jungkook pushing him around and ordering him around, treating him like some kind of pet, whilst Yoongi didn't speak a single word to him.

The weekend was like the break Yoongi needed.
Relaxing, trying to calm down and keep his sane mindset to not think of anything stupid.

"he can't do this forever.. Does he..? He's probably gonna stop one day.. He's gonna stop soon, probably.." Yoongi kept saying, walking circles in his room and eventually sitting down on his best letting out a deep breath.

"He's gonna drive me insane.."