S=_jd/kd(6)jd3&nd

"You're comfortable enough?" Jungkook checked one hand still on Yoongis waist, the smaller slowly nodding his head.

A small kiss on Yoongis hand and the small smile on Jungkooks lips not disappearing as he pushed small kisses on Yoongis neck and moved his free hand back underneath the smallers shirt, carefully pushing it up.

"You can touch as well, you know? You don't have to just watch." the bunny boy spoke after a moment after Yoongi just kept sitting still.

"Where exactly.. Is this okay?" the smaller asked a bit unsure placing his free hand on Jungkooks abs, receiving a small hum in return.

"You can do whatever you want kitten. Touch me as much as you like, I don't have a problem with that."

Staring at the small male who sat on his lap, Jungkook starting to grin as he watched Yoongis eyes stare at his upper body as if a bit amazed by it.

In fact Yoongi was amazed.
Jungkooks body wasn't too muscly like some kind of bodybuilder, yet strong enough to carry Yoongi around without any troubles.

Very healthy in general.

The taller just let him touch for a minute, carefully moving his hand down on the smallers hips and pulling on the hem of the boxers.

It really was convient how the smaller decided to only walk around in those that day.

"Can I take them off kitten?"

Yoongis eyes now looking down not saying anything for a moment before shaking his head.

"No?.. Okay how about I take my pants off instead?"

A small nod, Jungkook having to smile as he saw Yoongis small smile as if purposely having denied the request.

Yoongi leaning up to let the taller take off his sweatpants, getting quickly pulled back down on the males lap followed by a peck on his lips.

"Can we kiss properly? You keep kissing my neck like crazy but didn't give me one proper kiss yet.." Yoongi mumbled the taller letting out a small sigh as he realized as if dissapointed by himself.

"Of course, sorry love."

Lips on lips, a small smile on both of their faces until their cute, sweet kissing started to get a bit more intense.

Jungkook really knew how to make Yoongi breathless just by kissing.

Jungkooks eyes staring at the smaller intensely.
The grip on Yoongis hand tightening as he moved to push a few small kisses on Yoongis shoulders.

"You're so pretty.. Such doll like skin.." Yoongi could hear the taller mumble, moving his hands onto Jungkooks shoulders to quickly press a small peck on his lips.

Jungkook now again smiling a bit wider, hands moving on Yoongis hips to again toy with his boxers.

"how about now? Still need more time?" Jungkook asked, looking down at the smallers boxers, Yoongi looking down as well before a small playful grin made its way on his lips.

"No.. You go first."

"Me? If you insist" Jungkook shrugged not really caring too much about it, quickly lifting Yoongi off him to pull down his boxershorts, the smaller just looking a bit wide eyed, not having expected Jungkook to really not give a single shit about it.

Not even bothered as he looked at Yoongi, the smaller not moving an inch.

"..your turn" the bunny boy said with a small grin, leaning a bit closer to Yoongi who slowly leant a bit back and let out a small sigh as if displeased.