U=

A silent car ride. Not uncomfortable at least.

However once Jungkook parked the car and Yoongi was about to go out only for the door not to open, he knew what was up.

Hell did this remind him of the past.

Jungkook really hadn't changed in some parts.

Still waiting for his proper goodbye to actually let Yoongi go, his small smile as he looked at Yoongi and patiently waited for the smaller to do something.

Heck did Yoongi miss that.
This stupid and sometimes annoying behavior he had missed so much the past few years.

Staring at those dark eyes, which somehow felt so warm and soft even though they looked so cold at first.

"I'm waiting" Was all Jungkook said, raising an eyebrow as he looked at the smaller.

"You're so dumb"

About to speak back, Jungkook was quickly shut up by a pair of lips on his, his small frown turning into an big smile when Yoongi pulled away and leant back.

"not dumb enough for you to dislike me though" Jungkook hummed, Yoongi once again trying to open the door only for Jungkook to still keep it locked.

"Kook come on, I gave you what you wanted now let me out"

"Hm.. Nope."

Yoongi staring a bit lost at the taller, unsure what he wanted now and just staring at Jungkook who had a big grin on his lips as if trying to provoke the smaller.

"Jungkook let me out."

"No"

"What do you mean no!? I really have to-"

"I don't want you to leave me yet. Let me join you."

"No Jungkook I-"

"Please?"

Something Yoongi didn't miss.
Those puppy eyes that could literally get Yoongi to do everything for the taller.

"let us get this as well"

"I don't need that though kook"

"But it looks really tasty!"

Ending up with Jungkook inside the grocery store, the younger mindlessly trying to buy stuff he thought looked good and being denied to buy things by Yoongi who didn't need that much stuff and just needed some basics to survive on.

"Jungkook wait we-"

Yoongi stopped talking when Jungkook already walked off to another shelf, letting out a long breath and looking around, eyes widening a bit as he spotted something.

Walking to the register to pay, Jungkook simply following and trying to help somehow, however stopping fully when Yoongi grabbed the small box of banana milk and pushed it in his hands without a word after paying and just staring at it as if completely thrown back in time.

"You like that sort of milk.. Don't you?"

".. I did..I mean.. I do.."

If Jungkook had been honest, he couldn't be more happy.
He hadn't had touched banana milk in years.
He associated Yoongi with it, whenever he just looked at the small box, the image of Yoongi popped up in his head for some reason, therefore he completely threw it out of his mind and didn't touch it after their breakup, eventually even forgetting about it, until this very moment.

"Are you alright?" the smaller asked after Jungkook just kept staring at the small box in his hands not even drinking it as they walked back.

"Yeah.. Yeah I'm good."