O=O

Going home from work.
The past few days Jungkook had visited him randomly.
Just some cuddles, small kisses and hanging out like usual.

A casual Friday when his doorbell rang and he was greeted by a whole group of people.

"What the fuck"

"Nice to see you too Yoongi" Taehyung laughed a little, Jimin nudging Taehyungs side and Hoseok who just stood besides them with a small smile.
-> :]

Jungkook in the front of them staring at Yoongi.

"Surprise..!"

"okay what the hell is going on? Is it someone's birthday? Did I forget something?" Yoongi asked, Hoseok starting to laugh and shaking his head, grabbing one of Yoongis hands and Jungkook his other hand.

"Ah wait wait! I don't even have my shoes and key-"

"Got them!" Jimin said, closing the door to Yoongis apartment, Yoongi just being pulled along by Hoseok and Jungkook.

"What are we doing? Hobi? Kook? Can someone fucking answer me?" Yoongi asked when Jungkook pulled him in an car, looking to the front to see Jin in the divers seat and Namjoon besides him.

"We're going out!"

"Yes but where!?" Yoongi asked a bit louder still not getting what the fuck was happening.

"There's a festival! We all decided to go this morning because we felt like it" Jungkook finally explained, arm wrapped around Yoongis waist.

A car ride filled with loud music, chatting and some laughs.

Not that Yoongi minded it too much, Jungkook seemed to absolutely enjoy it.
So hyper and excited, gosh was it cute to look at.
Even if Jungkook was now an grown ass adult, Yoongi couldn't help but sometimes think it was cute whenever the taller was utterly happy for something like that.

"LOOK AT THAT THING!" Taehyung screamed, pointing at some mascot.

"Wanna buy some snacks Joonie?"

"Sure, do they have anything sweet here?"

"Hey Jimin let's play this game!" Hoseok said, pulling Jimin along as well as Taehyung who kept bothering the mascot.

"You're having fun?" Yoongi asked as he watched Jungkook who was playing one of the small festival games.

"Yeah.. It's not bad here." the taller smiled a bit, throwing another ball before sighing out.

Watching the taller for a bit longer, his attention however soon drifting off towards Jin and Namjoon.

"They really look happy."

Jungkooks focus now also on the two, humming as he watched Namjoon ramble about something and Jin who happily was adding some flowers in Namjoons hair, who didn't seem to mind it at all.

Jungkooks hand grabbing Yoongis, the smallers attention back on the bunny boy.

Yoongi wished that it would've been one of those sweet moments they sometimes had, but instead Taehyung now jumped on Jungkooks back, the bunny boy not having expected that and both him and Taehyung falling down.

"I TOLD YOU HE WOULDN'T CARRY YOU ANYMORE!" Jimin screamed from afar, Yoongi looking a bit dumbfounded and Jungkook who let out a annoyed groan, pushing Taehyung off him.

"Tae what the fuck!? Stop fucking jumping me!"

"Forget it! I wanted to proof that you're still as strong as past then but apparently you lost your muscles hm?" Taehyung now asked, leaning up like Jungkook who shook his head a bit.

"I didn't lose any of it. You just gained weight fatass"

"Fucking rude! You're a real jackass" Taehyung laughed, punching Jungkooks shoulder who now had to laugh a bit as well.

"How about this, no suddenly jumping on my back and I'll carry you a bit?"

"Deal!"

Yoongi walking besides Jungkook, hands in his pockets and looking every now and then towards the bunny boy, Taehyung on his back looking around with a big smile.

Yoongi for sure had imagined this a bit different.
Walking around hand in hand would've been cute, but now Taehyung instead was on Jungkooks back and got carried around by him.

"Hey Yoongi come here for a second!" Hoseok said a bit louder, grabbing Yoongis hand and pulling the smaller with him a bit to the side.

"Look there" Hoseok said pointing at the small river, carefully climbing down to the water, Yoongis hesitantly following and both staring at the water.

A few small fish, hand moving through the water and both eventually splashing each other a bit until they could hear Jin and Namjoon yelling something.

"WHAT!?"

"GET BACK HERE!"

"WHY!?"

"BECAUSE WE WANNA GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!"

The two looked at each other a bit confused, eventually climbing back up and looking at Jin.

"Where do we go?" Hoseok asked, Jimin showing up as well and pulling Taehyung along.

"To the beach! Hell yeah!"

"The beach..? But isn't that a bit far away?" Yoongi asked, Jungkook making his way towards them as well and immediately wrapping an arm around Yoongis shoulder.

"It's alright. It's the weekend, I'm sure we could book a hotel over there if it's getting too late." The bunny boy said, pulling Yoongi along, following everyone back towards the car.

The car ride took a while.
But it was enjoyable, even for Yoongi.
Holding Jungkooks hand, looking out of the window and smiling a bit to himself as he heard Jins stupid jokes and Taehyungs dumb comments.

An hour or two and there they stood.
In front of the ocean, the water going back and forth.

Yoongi just stared at it for a while, Jungkook eventually taking his hand and joining him.

"It's so peaceful.." Jungkook mumbled only for Jin to suddenly scream when Taehyung threw some Seaweed on him.

Yoongi really was trying his best not to laugh, though he couldn't hold it in after a moment and neither could Jungkook.

Perhaps not the perfect romantic moment Yoongi secretly wished for, but this didn't seem that bad at all. It'd definitely be stuck in his memory as well as in Jungkooks.
Their relationship wasn't near perfect, not as playful as Jimins and Taehyungs or patient and tender like Jins and Namjoons but it didn't have to be.

"Kook.."

"Mhm?" A small hum, Jungkook looking at Yoongi who still had a small smile on his lips.

"Let us go on an date on the beach together in the future."