:')

Classroom after classroom Jungkook walked through, searching for Yoongi and Taehyung.

No sign.

Both of them simply nowhere to be found.

Jungkook eventually gave up, waking back to their lunch table and sitting down, putting his head on the table and completely ignoring Hoseok and Jimin who stared at him.

"Kook.. Jungkook.. Hey kook! What's wrong?" Jimin asked for the third time, Jungkook slowly looking up and letting out a loud sight.

"I can't find them anywhere"

"You searched for them?" Hoseok asked a bit surprised, only for his expression to change when he saw someone very familiar walking up to them and casually sitting back down.

".. Where did you come from?" Jungkook asked completely confused, Taehyung who just sat back down having a small grin on his lips and shrugging his shoulders.

"That isn't really important now is it?" He asked looking back at Jimin who eyed him up and down.

"So what did you do? Had your fun?" Hoseok asked, staring at Taehyung, Jungkook doing the same, his grip tightening on the fabric of his pants.

Taehyung could only grin a bit, leaning forward and humming a little.

"lots of fun. I have to admit his ass is better than I imagined. Perhaps even one of the best fucks I had yet."

Hoseok let out a small laugh at how shameless Taehyung was while Jimins face dropped completely, exactly like Jungkooks.

"You two.. Actually did it?" Jimin asked in disbelief, Taehyung starting to nod and then smile as if proud of it.

Jimin was absolutely speechless, looking at his hands and trying to relax while Jungkook had an intense glare on Taehyung the other yet hadn't noticed.

"We did. You should've seen how cute he looked while trying to keep up to me. Such a mess and he kept pushing his ass-"

A move nobody expected.
Jungkook straight up smacking his fist in Taehyungs face without a single thought or doubt about his actions.

It was pure rage Jungkook felt in that moment.
Jimin was staring wide eyed at them, Hoseok nearly falling out of his chair and Taehyung who now laid on the ground with a bloody nose, holding it in pain as he crouched on the ground.

Suddenly it was so damn quiet, everyone staring at them and nobody saying a thing until Jimin made his way towards Taehyung to check on him and Hoseok now looked back at Jungkook.

"The fuck is wrong with you!? What the hell is your problem dude!?"

Jungkook let out a deep breath, looking down to Taehyung and Jimin, the smaller checking on the male.

He simply walked off, out of the cafeteria, making his way through the building to try and find Yoongi.

He looked everywhere only to stop in front of the bathrooms when Yoongi stepped out of it and now stared at the younger.

"..can I help you some-" Yoongi started to ask only for Jungkook to push him back inside the bathroom and lock the door.

Slow steps backward, Yoongi looking unsure at Jungkook and what was about to happen, his back eventually touching the wall.

".. I didn't expect you.. To actually be such a whore! You like getting fucked? What did he promise you in exchange hm? Money!? Perhaps something else!?.. WHAT IS IT MIN! TELL ME !"

Yoongi however only could press his back more against the wall as Jungkook walked closer to him, not sure what to say or do.

".. Can you explain wh-"