3=

Tight.
So damn tight.

".. Does it fit?.. Jungkook?"

A small groan followed by an sight as the taller stopped his doings.

"It's too tight."

"Do you want me to get an size bigger for you?" Yoongi asked, Jungkook peeking out of the fitting room and nodding his head.

"That'd be nice. My tights are too big for those damn jeans"

They already spend half an hour in this store, Jungkook picking out different clothes and asking for Yoongis opinion on them even though he wasn't really sure what to think of his opinion since Yoongi kept telling him he looked nice even if Jungkook put on something ridiculous.

"Not bad right?"

"It's really nice" Yoongi hummed in agreement, Jungkook looking at the pair and then for an second looking Yoongi up and down.

A simple white hoodie and some black pants. So simple and basically hiding the smallers proportions.

"Want to get something as well? Pick whatever you like I'm gonna pay for it"

"Huh? No its okay. I don't need anything" Yoongi said not really wanting Jungkook to pay for his stuff.

"Come on, pick something! If you don't pick something I will!"

"Jungkook I really don't need anything" Yoongi again said, sighting as Jungkook changed back in his own pants and then stepped out, looking around to pick something for Yoongi.

"This one would look good on you.. And this too" Jungkook mumbled, holding up some shirts, completely ignoring how Yoongi still tried to convince him to not buy anything for him.

The taller eyed Yoongi for a second, before stepping towards another aisle, picking out a few more things before he paid for it.

Without a word he pushed the bag in Yoongis hand, walking out of the store to nearly walk in Taehyung who was about to go inside.

"Huh.. Kook? Buying clothes as well?" Taehyung smiled only to then focus on Yoongi who stood behind Jungkook.

".. You still are hanging out with your pet?" Jimin asked appearing behind Taehyung.

"Yeah.. None of your business anyways. He's my pet, I can do what I want" Jungkook said and then started walking again, Yoongi letting out a sight, kinda annoyed how Jungkook and the others kept describing him as pet.

"You do know that I'm listening don't you? Your teasing is really annoying, I'm no pet." Yoongi said, Jimin staring at him before looking back at Jungkook

"Your pet doesn't have any manners."

"He doesn't hm..?" Jungkook asked, looking at Yoongi as if warning him and giving the males arm a small pinch, to which Yoongi only could take a step away from him and rub his arm with a frown.

"Aww~ look he's behaving already." Taehyung chuckled, pinching Yoongis cheek who slapped his hand off.

"Still a bit sassy.. Just like you" Tae smiled, looking at Jimin and pulling him inside the store with him.

"See you later kook. We wanna hangout at the beach later!"

".. Do you wanna-hey where are you going!?" Jungkook asked as Yoongi just walked off, quickly walking after him.

"I wanna go spend time on my own."

"Huh? But I just-"

"No. Jungkook seriously if you wanna hangout with me then stop treating me like a friend while we're alone but switching up as soon as your friends are with you! That's fucking irritating me. I know you're still upset at me but if you now wanna piss me off by irritating me like that, that's just plain up an real asshole move and dumb as fuck. Fucking decide what you see me as, am I a friend or a pet? What the fuck am I to you?!" Yoongi asked a bit louder, just staring at Jungkook who looked kinda speechless at him.

Yoongi wasn't sure what he expected, he liked Jungkook when they hung out alone, but once he was with his friends his damn forced bad boy behavior showed up again and he was acting like Yoongi was nothing more than an toy or pet he owned.

Yoongi turned around and walked off, leaving Jungkook who stood in spot frozen, trying to think of an answer.

What even was Yoongi to him?
He bullied him, therefore he was his victim.
He called him kitten, therefore he was his pet.
But he also imagined some unholy things about the male and even thought of marrying him making him more than just a friend and therefore a crush of Jungkooks.

Hell did it confuse him.

Another small tour, and finally the activities for the day were over.

Now Jimin and Hoseok both had a grip on Jungkook, pulling the male with them outside of the hotel and toward the beach.

"You're in such a bad mood since this afternoon, what's going on kook?" Taehyung asked, nudging Jungkook shoulder as he watched Jimin and Hoseok play in the water.

"I'm not in an bad mood" Jungkook sighted, laying down on the ground and staring at the sky that slowly turned dark.

"You are! Usually you'd have totally thrown jimin in the water by now or started some stupid game."

Jungkook looked at Taehyung, though didn't say anything and instead leant back up, crossing his legs and staring at the water.

"I think.. I have a crush."

Taehyung now stared wide eyed at Jungkook, not saying anything for an minute as he processed what Jungkook just said.

Never had he heard the male say he had a crush on someone.
He often just had heard Jungkook talk about some girls or boys he thought looked good but never did he mention to have an crush on them even while dating some.

"I-who!? WHO IS IT!?" Taehyung screamed, getting the attention from Jimin and Hoseok who now both ran towards them.

"WHAT'S GOING ON!?"

"Why did you scream around Tae!?" Jimin asked, wrapping his arms around Taehyungs arm.

"JUNGKOOK HAS A-"

"A big need to get ice cream" Jungkook cut Taehyung off, giving him a warning glare.

Both Jimin and Hoseok looked a bit suspicious at the two, though decided to not further ask.

"Ice cream hm?.. Alright mate, get us some as well."Hoseok said jimin letting Taehyung go to grab Jungkooks hand and pull him away to get ice cream.