/:/

Gosh was Jungkook staring in his soul.

Those big doe eyes that would seem so damn innocent, if it wasn't for the fact that Jungkook literally kept checking Yoongi out and had the biggest smirk possible on his lips because of Yoongis expression.

Just an few inches away from each other lips, when finally Yoongi decided to stop his innerly gay panic and put his hands on Jungkooks shoulders to push him back.

"Let's.. Just keep a nice distance between us and-"

However Jungkook already put a hand on Yoongis chest pushing the smaller down, completely ignoring that Yoongi just tried to speak and keep an distance between them.

"You really want to keep a distance between us? Even though you're clearly attracted to me and can't take your eyes off me? That doesn't seem very logical to me kitten. Why don't we take this a step further already?"

The cat boy now had wide eyes, trying to somehow crouch back on the couch to try and get away from Jungkook.

"Wait a second I-We-this is-"

"Are you nervous? The savage bully from past really seems to have turned in an small cute little kitten"

Was he trying to mock Yoongi?
No.
But did Yoongi see it as that?
Kinda.

"Off!"

"Hm~?" Jungkook hummed leaning closer down to Yoongis face, the smirk still on his lips as he put one of his hands on the smallers stomach.

"Hands off kook!" Yoongi again said, only for Jungkook to chuckle a bit at the small warning, not really taking it serious since the other had a flustered red face and kept staring at him, which seemed like an invitation to Jungkook.

"You're so cute~ I'm gonna show you what you're missing out on Ki-.."

The taller movements stopping completely just an inch away from Yoongis face, completely quiet and mouth agape without saying a word.

".. I warned you!" Yoongi again said, pushing Jungkook finally off who, sucked in an deep breath trying to somehow manage his pain in his lower region which Yoongi just full on kicked.

"Now out!"

Jungkook looked at Yoongi, not really believing what just happened, until Yoongi, pointed at the door and repeated what he just said.

"OUT!"

Monday.

Jungkooks head on his desk, not once looking up in class, half asleep.

".. Dude.. Jungkook the professor is staring at you" Jimin whispered, nudging Jungkooks shoulder who quickly moved his head up, as if to signal that he wasn't asleep.

"What's wrong with you..? Didn't you sleep last night?" Taehyung questioned in lunch break, the younger looking at him, head already back on the lunch table, eyes closed.

"I was.. Busy."

"Busy? Jerking off or what?" Jimin laughed, Jungkook holding back a small chuckle and slowly shaking his head.

"Did you visit your dad at work again?" Hoseok asked, the bunny boy looking up and humming a bit.

"You really are dedicated gosh.." Taehyung mumbled, moving a spoonful of food towards Jungkook who didn't even think of refusing it.

Jungkook thought he again fucked up, therefore getting distracted and focusing on his future job seemed like an better option than going crazy inside his room and talking to himself the whole night.

He again closed his eyes, head on the table, until he felt someones presence besides him, slowly opening his eyes to then stare at the small cat like boy who for the first time sat down on their table by himself and not because he was dragged there.

Jimin and Taehyung stared just like Jungkook for an minute, Hoseok meanwhile trying to keep the vibe up and looking around in his bag to then slam down some card game on the table.

"Let's play!"

"HAHA PICK TWO YOU LOSER!"

"Why are you suddenly so competitive!? Just a minute ago you said it didn't matter if you won or not!" Jimin groaned as he picked two cards, Jungkook having a small grin on his lips as he held the last three cards in his hands.

Yoongi meanwhile was leaning towards Jungkook, having a look at his cards since he didn't join their game.

"Your turn again kook" Taehyung spoke, the younger picking a card only for Yoongi to carefully tap his arm, both of their eyes meeting.

Jungkook then followed Yoongis eyes which moved to his cards, picking another card, receiving another tap, before putting his hand on the last one and finally taking that one since Yoongi didn't give him any other sign.

That kept going until Jungkook eventually put down his last card and leant happily back in his seat.

"That's how it's done! You all suck at this game!"

"You're fucking kidding me!?" Jimin said a bit louder, smacking his fists on the table in frustration, Hoseok putting a hand on his shoulder.

"I guess he's really a good player"

"BULLSHIT! YOU CHEATED!" Taehyung now shouted, wrapping his arms around jimin as if to reassure him that they in fact did not suck at this game.

"I did not!" Jungkook now huffed, crossing his arms though had to hold back a smile as he looked towards yoongi who just quietly sat there.

"You're not even trying to sound believable! You clearly cheated!" Taehyung spoke, whilst hoseok rearranged the cards.

"Tsk.. No I just won because of my super lucky charm.. He's sitting right here" Jungkook nodded, wrapping an arm around Yoongi who honestly couldn't hold back a chuckle either anymore as he saw Jimins and Taehyungs expression as they realized what the two did.

Heck was Jungkook feeling happy in that moment.
Not only did he win because Yoongi helped him, but he also managed to get Yoongi to chuckle.

In his eyes the smaller was simply adorable, only a small chuckle yet Jungkook felt like a truck just hit him.

His thoughts again wandering, some intriguing thoughts crossing his mind as he tightened his grip on Yoongis waist.

He really just wanted to smack his lips on his, showing everyone that this cute small and quiet boy wasn't only part of their group now but also Jungkooks.

The taller knew that Yoongi didn't seem to like how Jungkook was treating him like an object, though the bunny simply couldn't stop wanting to claim Yoongi as his own and proudly showing him off. Was it a red flag? Maybe, but his wealth for sure was a green flag to even that out.

Damn his looks only added to the pro list in his own opinion.
It didn't matter if girl or boy, Jungkook knew damn well how to make use of his charm the right way to get what he wanted.