Ud8an

Day after day, some arranging, Jungkook and Yoongi being busy to clear things up and the smaller actually moving in at Jungkooks place.

"Kook can I put my stuff inside here?" The smaller called out, pushing a box towards the closet in Jungkooks bedroom, the taller quickly peeking inside and humming.

"Sure, if you do need more space just put some of my things in the other wardrobe."

Both returning to put stuff away, Jungkook managing the living room and the kitchen while Yoongi was managing the bedroom and the bathroom.

8pm and they both sat down in front of the couch, leaning back and both exhaling deeply.

".. Wanna eat something?"

"..only if you cook." Jungkook said, Yoongi letting out a small sigh and slowly standing up, moving a hand through the bunny boys hair as he passed him.

For 10 minutes Jungkook just sat there, checking his messages and relaxing a bit before eventually checking again on Yoongi, peeking inside the kitchen and smiling a bit to himself.

Now he'd really see the smaller daily, could eat his food, watch him cook and so much more.
Like a damn dream come true.

Silently moving behind the smaller, arms carefully wrapping around Yoongi and putting his head on the smallers shoulder as he watched.

"What are you doing? Is that ramen?"

"Mhm.. I wanted something quick."Yoongi answered, trying to ignore Jungkook who kept moving his hands from his waist to his hips and underneath his shirt.

"Kook let go for a second."

"Only a second though" The taller said, letting Yoongi go, the cat boy taking the pot off the stove and going towards the table, Jungkook grabbing chopsticks and then pulling Yoongi down on his lap to sit down.

"Can you really eat like this?"

"Of course, I'm a pro"

The so said 'pro' then managed to spill most on himself, eventually giving up to let Yoongi feed him.

"By the way, I'm gonna be out with Taehyung and Jimin in an hour. The two just texted me that they wanted to go to that club near Iteawon-ro."

"Today?.. I guess that's fine. Can I invite Hoseok over while you're out?"

Jungkook only humming as an answer and slowly letting Yoongi go again to clean the dishes.

"Okay see you in an few hours"

"Don't drink too much."

"I won't, I have to take care of those two idiots after all." Jungkook chuckled, quickly pecking Yoongis lips before he made his way out.

"Yoongi! How are you? You definitely look better than the last time I saw you"

"You mean when I was in the hospital? Yeah I do think I look better now as well" Yoongi smiled a bit as he let Hoseok in.

Talking, the tv playing, listening to music, drinking, playing games and it all ended up with the two of them half asleep on the carpet in the living room.

The door opening, a figure making its way inside the apartment to then stare at both Hoseok and Yoongi.

"Seems like you had fun. Sleeping on the ground isn't good for you though."

He didn't even get a response, carefully picking the smaller up to carry him towards the bedroom and place him on the mattress.

"Sleep well Yoongi.." a small kiss on the smallers forehead, the bunny boy returning to the living room to lift Hoseok onto the couch and then get ready for bed himself.

It was one of those peaceful, quiet nights. Jungkook kept staring at the sleeping male besides him, checking up on every small feature of his as if fully appreciating it.

Min Yoongi.
How many emotions he felt and had felt in the past just thinking of his name.
Hate, love, admiration, sadness, stress, uneasiness, panic, joy, happiness, amusement, surprise, amazement, frustration, anger, bitterness, excitement, calmness, annoyance, pride.

It wasn't even all he felt, just everything he could think of in that moment.

How easily his emotions changed, how his pure hate and rage turned into something so sweet and caring was an surprise to himself at times.

Just looking at Yoongi in that moment, staring at him in absolute silence. His pretty flawless skin, those lips Jungkook loved to kiss and mostly Yoongis now closed cat eyes, Jungkook loved to stare at so much whenever he got the chance to.

In that moment, Jungkook realized, he couldn't live without the smaller.

Some might have said that was too extreme, and one should be happy on their own with their life that was gifted, but how could Jungkook ever be enjoying life, knowing that something was missing? That something would never make him as happy as he was and never would something bring him the same feelings again. It simply wasn't possible in his eyes.

Moving on was possible, he already went through it before, but in that time he wasn't enjoying life one bit.
He did what he was told, he tried to distract himself from thinking too much about the smaller and lastly did end up growing up and maturing with the small spark that was once inside him completely missing.

He had changed quite a lot since he again met with Yoongi. Less cold, less reserved, less serious outside of work.
As if this now sleeping and innocent looking cat boy besides him, was healing Jungkooks inner child.

A small stir and Yoongi opened his eyes, looking at Jungkook who was still staring at him.

".. Kook? What time is it..?"

"Doesn't matter, just keep sleeping." a quiet whisper, the cat boy humming softly and moving to cuddle onto Jungkook, pressing his face against his chest, eyes already closed.

"..I love you, Min Yoongi."

A small smile on Jungkooks lips as he wrapped his arms around the smaller, hands gently moving on the smallers back to rub it, his motions stopping however as he heard a small mumble of Yoongis.

He hadn't heard him say it since their breakup a few years ago.
He didn't think it'd make such an huge impact hearing it again, but it clearly did.

"Love you too, koo."

Min Yoongi, Jeon Jungkook.
Even if their beginning seemed like they'd turn out to completely hate each other for life, here they laid in the same bed, in each other's arms.

Change was a part of humanity, a part of every person and being.
Yoongi changed, Jungkook changed, that's what eventually lead them together.

Change could be bad, but also good. It could bring events that one never imagined, it could however also end those in an instant.

For Jungkook and Yoongi, this was just the beginning of many more days to come and of many more changes to happen.