{1}

Alex lead the newly animated Y/N through pearly clean hallways. They threaded through the stretching halls until they stopped infront of a door. The mage swished his droopy sleeves out of the way before gracefully turning the knob and opening the door.
"You will wait in here for the young master," he instructed, but as Y/N attempted to walk past him, he put out an arm to stop them, "but I need to do this first." He pulled a shiny white ribbon from somewhere underneath his cloak. He brought it around the backside of Y/N's neck before pulling even on both sides, and tying together both ends in an unessicarly large bow on the front.
Swiftly, Alex left.

Behind the door was a grand bedroom, the type you'd see in some historic drama. It was painted in a dark blue, similar to the gaudy ribbon that was now tied around Y/N's neck. It was soft and silky, but it still irritated the wearer. Y/N brought a sickly hand up to undo it, but stopped midway. It's probably best to keep it on for now. It'll be weird if they see it's missing. They thought.
Their gaze swept the room and eventually fell onto a gleaming silver vanity. Swifty making their way towards it, they stood in front of the large mirror.

Staring back at them was, in all senses of the word, a corpse. Long stiches ran across their drained [S/C] flesh, the eyes they were met with felt empty, cold. They were Y/N's usual
[E/C] but now held a pale white tint to them. The most prominent thing they noticed was just how... Off it felt. Yes, this was their face but, it felt like it was made from others, not really their own. As they continued to stare, they realised just how true it was that they were an undead, stealing the form of a real person who once lived a life of their own. "Geez..." They muttered. As much as they looked, it was hard to find the words to describe what they felt, even in thought.

A quiet, but oberservational hum came from Y/N's right. In a startled state, they turned to see a boy, leaned against the door way. His rosy eyes were trained on Y/N.
"So, I suppose you weren't as lifeless as father thought." He observed, taking in the expression on his new servants face. Adori Kio, marquess of Sericy, the third love interest in the game. Well shit, caught this early on. Y/N thought to themself, already taking on an almost irritated aloof expression.
"Suppose not." They replied blunty. They'd probably be eliminated or thrown out because of being councious, and then it would be good bye earth. Really, there wasn't a reason to be polite. Andori chuckled. He pushed himself from off of the door frame and made his way towards Y/N, kicking the door shut as he went. Once he was only a handful of feet away from Y/N, he paused. He gestured towards the large royal blue around their neck,
"Quiet the accesory, my mother's idea, yes?" He asked slyly. In response Y/N only shrugged. "Ah, so even if you being a servant was false, your quietness wasn't, huh?" He questioned, he tilted his head to the side and back, in a way that felt like he was looking down on the poor undead. Y/N only shrugged again. His gleaming eyes seemed to full slightly as he leant his head back to its neutral position. "I was told your name's Y/N, would that be a title given or one you made yourself? I know your one of those torn side spirits, but I'm more curious about you as a entity." He spoke, firing off another question. Y/N took a moment to think about their answer. The entire time they were silent, Andori held that same smug sort of smile he was wearing the first timenY/N met his gaze.
"It's a mix of both... I guess," They responded slowly, "So, when are you going to rat me out then?"

His pink eyes widened, as did his smile. He laughed lightly.
"Oh, a question for me now?..," he said playfully, "well, I suppose that depends on you." Y/N looked at him disbelievingly. "Personally, I don't have any intention of having guards drag you away, you seem quiet interesting. But, I mean, I could always call for some if you wished to return to whatever plain you inhabited before you summoning." He continued. A jeering smiled played on his lips as he waited for the response a response.
"So you're telling me I'm in the clear?" Y/N asked.

"That's one way to put it"

"Why?"

"As I said, you're interesting. And interesting usually means uncommen, or better than the rest, at least in this case. And don't I deserve something better than the rest?"

Of course.
Andori Kio, Marquess of Sericiy, the pretty boy noble with a god complex, how could Y/N forget.
It's always the pretty boys isn't it?