•Super Y/N!• {Pt.3}

!Warning!
In this chapter and the next(few?) There will be fighting and such. This means violence and potentially poor combat writing. You have been warned.

(Slightly more specific)TW : Violence(battle) - including descriptions of blood, broken bones, ect. Swearing. Nothing is exceptionally Gorey, but I thought some readers may not appreciate such things.
And also please excuse if the combat is bad, I'm trying my best to be both creative and interesting with it.

-

Y/N moved much quicker then the invading groups prowling around the school. They saw the group they first noticed a few times from the windows they passed, but they had quickly fallen behind compared to Y/N's swift pace through the halls. It was just at the end of the hall, down the stairs, outside and into the woods. The little celebration for the new 'exchange' students was placed about 10 minutes straight out into the foliage, situated by a large blessed waterfall and river. Supposedly the safest place in the woods. If Y/N could keep their pace, they'd be able to reach the woods and find their way to the gathering before any of the invaders, and make sure they'd be able to find and save the important characters. That was if they could avoid everyone on the way.

As Y/N arrived on the landing between the two opposite facing staircases between the floors, they heard footsteps in the hall they would soon arrive in. They slowed to a stop, letting silence hang in the air.
"You three, up the stairs. The four of you, down the hall. And the rest, with me." A gruff voice instructed. As the footsteps started again, the man continued in a warning tone. "Remember, when we find the safe rooms, we only need to make sure no one can leave or contact anyone, if you see violence as neccissairy, just keep it to a minimum. I won't be taking the reprimand you'll receive if you go too far."
"Yes sir." Came the voices of the man's inferiors.
With the silence broken, the now split up group started off in whatever direction they were instructed.
'Well shit.' Y/N thought monotonely. There was no way they would avoid a physical conflict with the approaching foes, and then after they dealt with them --or even during-- the other people would definetly come running to see what the commotion was about, and then they'd have to fight them. They tugged at their mask and bandages, making sure they'd stay sucure as they fought. 'Here we go...' The foot steps neared, and Y/N brought their weapon up in a pose reminesent of a baseball batter. Three people appeared from the stairs, and Y/N swung.

The dull blade connected with the largely unprotected flesh of the soldier taking up the front position. Flinging them backwards down the steps, only one of the two behind her managed to side step her in time.
"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!" The man cried in surprise and anger. A sword from his side was quickly drawn and pointed at Y/N. He lunged, the tip of his blade directed to the middle of their chest. Deflecting it to the side while stepping in the opposite direction, Y/N was left unsathed as they counter attacked. Time was precious, they couldn't waste a second on any of their opponents when they knew more were coming. Instead of using their weapon, Y/N used their body.
Y/N rammed into him, at a weird diagonal angle, the two still a step apart, pushing him into the wall. With the arm used against the man holding their sword, Y/N used their free hand to pull the heavy helmet up from the man's head, the higher vantage point helping, and promptly slammed his skull into the wall using the back of their forearm. He crumpled imediatly, leaving a small crack in the wall as well as a smear of blood that trickled from his temple. The man barely had enough time to register what Y/N was doing, only having a second of struggle before being cracked like an egg.

Looking down the steps Y/N saw the soldier they hit previously sprawled out on the ground, their lower body still half on the steps. Besides them, stood the last of the three. They were rolling their shoulders and cracking their neck, seemingly still recovering from their own fall. They spun their quarter staff in their hands, and slowly looked up to Y/N.
"Just so you know, I won't go down as easily as the other two. The rookies barely had any training, so don't let them affect the way you see the our might." The solider said in a slow, almost condescending tone.
"I'll take your word for it." Y/N responded, tossing the helmet they still held to the side.