•Cure for a Broken Heart•

!warning!
•A singular swear word,
•Violence,
•(Minor) depictions of gore.
For now, this story won't be the most intense, but I plan on making my depictions of darker(ish?) stuff more vivid later on as things get real.

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

After fetching lunch, some sort of creamy looking soup with a side of warm pillowy bread, Andori and Y/N walked down the hall way uninterrupted. Most of the bustle left in the halls was students chatting absently with their friends, or people trying to find a place to eat. The cafeteria was a surprisingly uncommon area to eat, what with all the scenic places around campus, it was pretty easy to find a nice little secret spot for just you and your friends. Much like the greenhouse.

The only table and chair in the room were terrible dusty, and downright a little grimey, but with determination and a handkerchief, Y/N got it acceptably clean. It was as good as it would get without proper supplies. Andori set down his tray on the old, and pulled himself into the chair, both made of intricatly designed metal swirls, the white paint slowly but surely chipping off. During the time it took Y/N to clean both down, Andori had made several observations about the nessiccairy improvemts that would need to be made, such as a general deep clean, and another chair. Finding their own place, Y/N perched on the opposite end of the circular table, sitting on the table itself. They sat half sideways, one leg reaching down the floor and the other resting sideways on the table, sitting like this would make it so they wouldn't have to fully turn around if they needed to face Andori. Sitting just next to them was their black mask, at an arm's reach in case of someone coming in. Luckily, the unkept plants were so dense around most of the windows that their uncharacteristic behavior, or the fact they were without their mask wouldn't be seen. Come to think of it... How are these plants still alive without anyone watering them?...

Andori sipped the soup from his spoon daintily, his manners impeccable.
"So... How is it?" Y/N asked, trying to make conversation.
"Quite good, but the chef's at home cook a good deal more to my liking." Andori responded, a faintly sad look crossing his face for a moment as he reminessed about the home he had left just a day prior. Noticing the look, Y/N felt a little bad for the boy, and decided not to push any conversation that would lead to no where. "Would you like some?" Andori asked suddenly.
"I don't think I even have a stomach."
"Ah. Yes. Right, my apologies... You know there is something Siola eat quite a lot, perhaps we can buy you some and we can properly have meals together." He suggested in a refined manner, but behind his calmness lay a giddy feeling at the idea. Y/N perked up at the knowledge.
"Really? What is it?" They asked intently.
"I'm not sure exactly, but from my basic understanding it almost like a form of concentrated energy turned into a liquid. Instead of being digested normally, its simply absorbed into the body." Andori explained, mixing his soup absentmindedly.
"Where did you hear about that from?" Y/N continued to question.
"Likely my father or one of his necromancers, I don't tember exactly." Andori lied, resting his chin on his free hand. "Would that be something your interested in?"
"Yeah! I haven't had food in so long. Honestly, I think I'm getting hungry thinking about it...if I can still feel hunger." The undead said, maybe a little more enthusiactly then they may have been aiming for. Chuckling at their demeanor, Andori smiled warmly at the [H/C]
"Well then, I'm sure I we can figure something out for you... I'm glad you want to eat with me as well." He said softly. Tilting their head to the side Y/N smiled awkwardly.
"That's not exactly-" Y/N begun, but quickly halted mid-sentence when they felt their hair stand on end.

Going silent Y/N looked around for anything that may have caused it, finally landing on the door. A faint pink glow came from behind it, and before Andori could finish asking what's wrong, Y/N dove for him, knocking both of them to the ground. And just in time as the wooden door suddenly splintered, something akin to hot pink fire flying with them, a large piece going straight at the table. The magic destroyed the furniture even before impact, flames melting the metal for it touched. The room grew hot, scorching, the plants withering away like they had never existed. The fire didn't spread, but it licked towards the two on the ground, like a savage dog pulling against a leash. Y/N turned around to face the door, a glare evident on their face. They stood up, leaving their position practically laying on-top of Andori as the perpetrator of the attack revealed himself. Through the still burning door came the sillohouet of a tall boy. He was lean and had short red hair, his face contorted between a scowl and manic grin. As Y/N took in his familiar face, they huffed a great sigh, recognising him from just earlier that day. So called stongest of the school, the same brat who was picking on Kalie.