A Perfect Stitch

A Perfect Stitch; By Derrick Williams a.k.a [TeddyTruman] or [Sir Teddy]

Exclusively on Wattpad.

A 13th of February ©2020 publication.

Please, kindly share with me how you got to know about this book.

Recommendation?

Tag?

Tiktok?

Other socials?

Whatever just mention it, thanks.

Hi everyone, I'm Teddy, and I wish to thank you for picking and trying out this story of mine from the millions of stories here on Wattpad.

I'm highly honored and happy to have you here, following a journey that has ups and downs but most importantly, a journey that features love as armor.

The ultimate introduction;

Independence, college, and career are a mile away.

Everything is perfect until lover's day when she walks down the aisle to a stranger.

One wife, two women, one lie-: APS.

Dear, friends, this is a little reminder to all my readers;

If you happen to like any chapter or scenario in this book; please, do not forget to vote, comment, express your feelings, and tell me about your worries at the end of each chapter.

If you tell a friend about this story, he or she will tell another friend and that friend will tell other friends and those friends will tell the world.

Please, be kind enough to share APS with all your friends and family; this is the sweetest you can do to get us noticed.

That said, take note that, this book will have no updating schedule; the updates will be random.

In a minute, this messy ride will start with our very first chapter.

Stay calm, drink some water, and rock on; there is a gentleman in the house.

A match made in heaven is better than a match made in hell.

You know better, don't you?

Have a nice read.

Welcome to the APS family.

[Word count: 179,779 / 200,000 words]