Chapter 05 | the bride's makeover

I trailed behind her and hesitated at one point, but my eyes fell on a sea of beautiful white endless flowers hanging effortlessly on the walls.

The tile floor sparkled and the multiple mirrors in the suit reflected their charisma as roses spiraled across them.

This suit was filled with burning flashlights, which seeped dominance on the flamboyant decorations.

White and yellow fleet-like curtains ran down the imminent walls.

The craziest of all, was a school of pink balloons that flooded the area; giving it a unique mesmerizing attraction.

"Oh! My goodness, what happened to your makeup and wedding gown?"

I blinked at some girl in a handles sky-blue gown.

She got close to me so much so that her beautiful high bun stroke my sight.

She creased her lips and cuddled my face in her palms.

Hail descended her cheeks and soaked my chest while I assessed her brown eyes.

Why were they taking me for Lisa?

"Anna, there is no time for all this bullshit. The most important thing is that we found her. Go get her ready before the next hour, " my supposed grandmother yelled and picked up her mobile from a couch nearby.

Anna's hand flew to my eyes and rubbed out my tears.

She caressed my redeemed cheeks and smiled, revealing a ravishing dimple.

"Hey, you won't regret this day. It-"

"Anna! Get Lisa's makeup and hair done. The replacement for her wedding gown is on its way here."

"Consider it done ma'am. "

She tangled my hand with hers and pulled me into a little compartment of the suit.

The compartment had a large Princess mirror on the wall.

Big but presentable was a white French cushioned chair that was tucked into a brown and polished flowery slab.

The truth about my identity halted at my throat; blurring away as I sobbed into a stranger's grip.

There wasn't any turning back no matter what I was going to say; all of them inferred me to be their Lisa

"Have a seat and let's redo your makeup. Please, stop crying and let me fix your pretty face. "

She plucked the chair out for me and forced me to settle into it.

What came over all of them?

Could they be a new brand of psychopaths?

Was this a prank?

Did Megan have a hand in all this?

Were they pretending not to know Lisa only as a pretext to persuade me into marrying a stranger?

From the seriousness on their faces, and the energy they invested in all the preparations, I knew that; all my thoughts were far away from the truth.