Chapter 14 | awful first impressions

Eavesdropping has always been a bad bitch, and, it wasn't my fault that these individuals were loud.

Whatsoever they discussed didn't interest me, but Dwain's rudeness didn't pass me by.

He rambled silly words and made a fool out of his mother.

What an arrogant son.

He scolded her like she was his age mate or a cheap friend.

This spoiled brat needed some good spanking.

People such as him were the main reason behind my hate when it came to mingling with very wealthy people.

They held onto stupid beliefs, that the world and its inhabitants lived under their mercy; this was a useless ideology yet they kept it to heart.

What made Dwain a rude and possessive specimen?

His nerves were out of place and he needed a rehabilitation program as soon as possible.

I ripped the Horton family off my list of, 'the perfect families.'

Boy, their family was messed up and Dwain stood as a dark cloud in the whole issue.

This girl called, 'love,' had victims even in,' The Horton family.'

"Cami, please, can you tuck me in bed now?"

Liam's little pleads snapped me out of memory lane, and my eyes shifted to his flamboyant silhouette.

Camilla crouched to Liam's height and let his baby knuckles sprawl on her shoulders as she fixed his blue socks.

"Once your belly is full, Cami will tuck you in your Sponge Bob blanket. Little man, see how nice these Tom and Jerry socks fit perfectly on your feet."

She wiggled his fluffy cheeks and walked him to the dining. "Both boys and girls put on socks to prevent cold."

She swept him into her arms and sat his cute frame on a chair his exact size-they must have been sculptured for him.

"Can I sit near aunty? Please, please," Liam raised big pitiful eyes at Camilla who didn't dare to refuse his offer.

Someone made a throat noise and my eyes rolled to meet the person.

Holy cow, she was a carbon copy of Liam.

She had fluffy cheeks with bouncing brown coils that dangled above her neck.

Fake eyelashes made dark shadows on her cheeks as she smiled.

"Mommy, Mommy."

Liam struggled out of the chair and ran to his mother's knees.

His hands lash onto her royal blue strapless gown.

Her dangerous slit opened to her strapped black heels.

"Mommy, Liam loves you."

He pecked her cheeks the instant she picked him in her arms.

"Honey-pie, I missed you. Did I describe how big my love for you is? I called last night but Camilla told me you were fast asleep, so where is my gift from dreamland?"