Code Crackers

Hey everyone, there was supposed to be another smaller chapter here but I decided to just join up the two small chapters into one big chapter for you to enjoy as well as so it fits with the other chapters of the same length. (if you already read the first part you can skip it to the next)

When darkness as falls one will rise,

One fast enough to rule the skies.

A golden glow shines through the lines,

To a certain dragon trapped inside.

Under the surface of yellow and white,

Lies a lock of rain and night.

For wander he must to find its key,

To allow himself to be set free.

Daniel and the rest of the Jade Winglet were attempting to decipher the Prophecy in the short half-hour they had.

Although due to Daniels really well put together speech they managed to convince Clay to let the rest of the winglet to stay in the slaaoong cave for his lesson while Daniel himself went as a representative and keeping it a secret.

In return, they would be doing extra homework on the subject immediately after class to which Clay reluctantly agreed but said it would be the only time.

Initially the rest of the group had a full hour to think things through but after fighting over keeping secrets they had lost a half-hour of time.

- - - - - Thirty Minutes Ago - - - - -

"YOU HEARD A PROPHECY?" Winter yelled at Daniel

"Well not exactly..." Daniel tried to soften the mood to no avail "It was more like a vision like thing I guess"

"THAT DOESN'T HELP IN THE SLIGHTEST" Winter Bellowed

Moon, Peril and Turtle were sitting on a rock ledge watching the madness, Qibli was behind Winter with no idea on what to do to help the situation meanwhile Winter was constantly yelling at Daniel While he tried to calm Winter down. He didn't want to take desperate measures but at this point it was looking like he was going to have to.

"Winter just calm down, Please!" Qibli begged from beside him.

"Calm down... YOU WANT ME TO CALM DOWN AFTER WHAT THIS GUY WAS HIDING FROM US THE WHOLE TIME." Winter yelled.

"Winter." Daniel said sternly

"WHAT!" Winter spat "Don't come to me with this crap after keeping this secret from us for moons knows how long!"

"Look, you're right, I should have told you sooner. I'm sorry" Daniel said. This caused te rest of the dragons to look at him.

"What do you mean you're sorry?" Qibli interjected "you had a reason to keep something like this a secret there's no need to apolo-"

"I'm not done yet" Daniel interrupted him.
"Winter look, all of us in this room have secrets we don't want each other to find out about. You also have a lot of secrets and I'm sure that some people would act the same way you are right now if they found out about them... Am I right?"

Winter fell silent, unable to look at Daniel in the eyes for a brief moment before looking back at him.

"I'll take it as a yes then. So how about we just cut the arguing and try to figure this out sensibly"

There was a small monet of silent before winter eventually spoke up again, in a softer tone.
"Fine, but you're giving us all an explanation later" Winter growled