Raised awareness

Daniel was back in his sleeping cave.
Nobody else was awake except for Qibli who was supposedly watching the sunrise by the main entrance.

Winter and Turtle were still sleeping soundly and Daniel took this time to heal his scar with Turtles magical rock.

At this point in time Daniel was relaxing on his ledge while he could as classes would start within the next few hours.

They had returned to school yesterday and spent the whole day acting as if nothing had happened regarding the Stronghold.

They'd managed to escape a terrible fate thanks to Qibli's quick thinking.
When Six claws saw his earring Qibli was able to convince him that he wasn't who he thought he was.

This was done by acting dumb. Qibli didn't show his face to Six claws and instead insisted he had no idea who Qibli was.

When Six claws asked about the earring he simply said he'd stolen them from a local shop in the Scorpion den before it was burnt down because it looked nice.

Of course there wasn't any evidence of a shop ever existing that just happened to sell the exact same earring that Qibli had though it wasn't like Six claws would know considering he'd probably been living in the Stronghold for a while now and the Scorpion den was destroyed so he couldn't go and check.

At first Six claws didn't buy it and kept asking questions which Daniel guessed were questions that only Qibli would probably know or he'd be related to in some way.

However, Qibli kept evading his question and answering as if he really had no idea who Six claws was rambling on about.

However his most clever answer which finally managed to Convince Six claws it wasn't Qibli under the hood was when he was asked what he thought of Queen Thorn.

This was a question which nearly broke Qibli since he was probably one of, if not Thorns most loyal dragons.
So when against his will he responded,

"Thorn means nothing to me, she can go die in a hole for all I care!"

It was enough to finally convince Six claws it wasn't Qibli and at which point Winter and Flame were successfully able to knock both Smolder and Six claws out cold.

They flew back to Jade Mountain without plan to recover the Eye of Onyx from Sunny since for the most part everyone was silent.

Qibli especially didn't want to talk since he'd felt like he'd fully betrayed Thorn that night and really wasn't up for being cheerful after that so the long three hour flight back was spent listening to the casual wing flaps and watching the stars above.

Quickly Daniel snapped out of his daydream.
Causally and quietly he grabbed his personal scroll where he was documenting his trip in Phyrria as well as his bottle of Ink and began to write.

𝓔𝓷𝓽𝓻𝔂 𝓯𝓸𝓿𝓻

𝓢𝓸 𝓪 𝓵𝓸𝓽 𝓱𝓪𝓼 𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓹𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓭 𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓶𝔂 𝓵𝓪𝓼𝓽 𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓻𝔂, 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝔀𝓮 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓱𝓸𝔀 𝓶𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓰𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓶𝓲𝓽 𝓪𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓫𝔂 𝓫𝓾𝓻𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓭𝓸𝔀𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓬𝓸𝓻𝓹𝓲𝓸𝓷 𝓭𝓮𝓷, 𝓣𝓾𝓻𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓶𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓰𝓮𝓷𝓸𝓬𝓲𝓭𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓶𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓪𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓢𝓮𝓪𝔀𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼, 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝔀𝓮 𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓽𝓪𝓼𝓴𝓮𝓭 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓔𝔂𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝓞𝓷𝔂𝔁 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓰𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓴𝓮𝓮𝓹𝓮𝓻 𝓲𝓷 𝓻𝓮𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓷 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓬𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓵𝓼 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓸𝓼.