Inside Job

There was a knock on the large and elegantly carved bedroom door. Flame was currently sitting on a well made bed, reading the very recently issued scroll of what had occurred in Possibility.
He was actually the first dragon to ever read it as queen Ruby personally gave it to him to read over before they published it. 

At the moment Ruby was in a royal meeting somewhere within the Sky kingdom palace along with the other queens to discuss their next step of action. 
This left Flame alone in his room, waiting until they returned. 
And alone he was as nobody had come by for a VERY long time so he was mainly left to his own thoughts.

These thoughts mainly revolved around the events of the school a few days ago as well as the rest of the Heathens who were out there in the world... without him. 

Flame honestly found it quite annoying since he wanted to be out there with them, on the run, in the action, it would be so much better then what he was doing at the moment.

At first he didn't hear the knock on the door as he was too wrapped up in his thoughts so when the knocks came again but this time a lot louder and more aggressive he was quickly snapped back to reality.
"Alright! Alright! I'm coming!" He shouted quickly as he rushed over.
"How was the meeti-" he started as he opened the door only to realise it wasn't Ruby looking back at him.

"Are you Flame?" the dragon asked.
He was a larger Skywing, had bright orange scales and a slightly darker shade of orange as under scales.
Flame gave him a confused look as he tilted his head to the side.

"Yeah I am, who's asking?" He demanded a little harshly though the Skywing didn't seem to care. Instead he reached into a bag which he had hanging around his neck and pulled out a scroll and what seemed to be smooth slightly skinny rock along with a smaller rock that looked like a pencil.

"This is for you" he said as he passed Flame the three items. 
"The mailer wanted to remain anonymous but they claimed you know them" He explained. 

Flame was still confused however he didn't get much of a chance to ask any more questions as the Skywing was already on his way out by the time Flame took the letter and the rock and looked back to him.

As the Skywing messenger made their leave, Flame was once again left to his thoughts, however this time his thoughts were revolving around the mysterious new package that was now in his claws.
'Now what could this be..? And who in the moons would be sending anything at all to me?'
He took a look at the smooth slate which looked rather normal and pretty pointless to send to someone. As such he moved onto the scroll but as he started reading the long message written on it his eyes widened.

𝘎𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘍𝘭𝘢𝘮𝘦, 𝘖𝘳 𝘢𝘴 𝘸𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶... 𝘊𝘳𝘪𝘮𝘴𝘰𝘯, 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘒𝘢𝘳𝘮𝘢 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨. 𝘐 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭.

𝘐'𝘮 𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘏𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯𝘴 𝘸𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘬 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶.
𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘴𝘰 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘐'𝘮 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸. 𝘏𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘣𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘦𝘹𝘤𝘦𝘱𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦.