Tension

"FOR THE LAST TIME! WHERE'S MY DAUGHTER?!" Belladonna bellowed at Thorn who was struggling to keep the situation under control. 
"SHE'S BEEN MISSING FOR OVER THREE DAYS! NOBODY HAS SEEN HER!"

About fifteen minutes ago the seven queens -along with Flame- had gathered in the grand hall of Jade mountain academy. They hoped to find some sort of clue of where the Heathens could of run off to with the kidnapped students. 

They had broken up into four groups to search around the school.
Ruby and Coral agreed to look around the left side of the school.
Snowfall and Moorhen searched around the outside of the mountain for anything which could of been left behind.
Glory and Flame agreed to search the right side of the school.

This left Hazel and Thorn to search the middle of the school. Though so far they weren't able to even get past the grand hall.

This is because the queens failed to realise the fact that most of the school was still terrified and left with little to no information on what was going on. So when they touched down they were instead met with a billion questions from both students and the Dragonets of Destiny.

It wasn't until the ringing of the gong that they finally managed to catch a break and actually get searching.
Though unfortunately it wasn't very long after breaking up into groups that Hazel and Thorn ran into a very angry and worried Belladonna.

Thorn stared back at Belladonna intently. 
"Miss I know you're worried, but we've been doing all we can to find her, and if you haven't noticed, you're daughter isn't the only one who's gone missing, and there's far larger scaled problems that we have on our talons here"

Belladonna stood with an angry glare. Hemlock was somewhat distancing himself nearby, clearly not wanting to be part of the conversation though he was still paying close attention to it.

Thorn shot a glare at Belladonna and was about to start talking back.
Though she was quickly interrupted by Hazel who sensed the tension between them and decided to step in.

"Sorry to intrude, but I REALLY don't think this is the time for this" Hazel said, Belladonna wasn't having it though.

Belladonna scoffed slightly.
"Oh please! If this isn't the time when is? Because I know for a FACT that we're not going to see you all for Moons knows how long!"

Thorn snapped at Belladonna.
"Hey! You shouldn't raise your voice at your queen! Show some respect for her!"

Belladonna scoffed harder this time. "She's not my queen, she's not even an adult yet! And besides! Sequoia is still alive, so she doesn't even have a right to call herself a queen! Let alone tell me what to do!"

Thorn raised a brow as she looked at Hazel.
"What..? What do you mean you're not a Queen? And who's Sequoia?"

Hazel froze, mustering up the courage to speak again.
"Sequoia is my great-grandmother... The actual queen of the Leafwings..."Hazel admitted with a soft tone.
"BUT! Since I took her place when we fled to Phyrria, I'm your queen until she declares otherwise!" she added.

Belladonna rolled her eyes.
"Forget it. I didn't come here to be bossed around by a dragonet anyways, I don't even know why she put you in charge to begin with..."

With that the angry Leafwing dismissed herself from the scene and walked towards Hemlock who didn't seem very amused with what had happened.

Hazel sighed to herself, a mixed expression of sadness and anger formed on her face.

"Well that explains a lot" Thorn suddenly said out of the blue.

Hazel quickly looked up at her.
"Huh-? What do you mean by that?"